#20 || Not giving up

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Kansas, USA – 2019]

*Concert day*

-Jimin's POV-

Everybody is backstage getting ready for the concert that'll start in less than an hour. Everybody is excited for tonight and we want to greet ARMYs once again, this is one of the most waited tours for them and with each concert we want to do our best.

On the other hand, during this day a lot of things happened; the manager called Taehyung and me to address what was going on in social media, and they found out with help of the authorities that Hyonu was the one behind the chaos on social media. The hashtag was started by him and a group of people that were hating on Taehyung but liked cheering me up; they said that they are going to take legal action against him and the people behind the nasty rumours, and then they told us to stop acting like we didn't like each other which truly made me want to cry because I believe we weren't faking.

Right now, the staff is placing everything on the respective places, and others are making our hair and makeup. Almost all of the members were ready; however, as we were getting suit up for the stage, Taehyung and I had been sitting next to each other the entire time. No one is looking at each other whatsoever, I'm keeping my head up while looking serious the entire time, on the other side I could tell that Taehyung was doing the same thing.

-Let's go! – Hobi said happily while passing right behind us with Jin by his side.

-So exciting – Jin smiled while goofing around with Hobi.

-Hey, at least cheer up each other, huh? – Namjoon chuckled slightly while holding our shoulders, then he walked away from us.

-You should – Jungkook spoke while following the rest of the members.

-I agree, you two look pathetic – Yoongi teased before going with Jungkook.

I sighed while still looking to the front, Taehyung started to stare at something else while looking upset. The hairstylist put some hairspray on me, I thanked her while vowing, she smiled and vowed before going away.

-You'll do great, Jimin – Taehyung said seriously without glancing at me once.

-Thank you, I know you are going to be amazing there – I spoke, without showing anything but seriousness.

-Thank you – He said before standing up and going away.

I stood up from my seat as well, then we got towards the rest of the members. Namjoon cheered everyone up and gave some encouraging words, then the staff started to take us to our places to get to the stage. I walked to the platform I'm supposed to be on, I noticed that Jungkook was there with me and that Taehyung was going with Jin.