#11 || Everyone's watching

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Phoenix, Arizona – 2019]

*A few days later*

-Taehyung's POV-

We've been in a few places by now; California, Oregon, and now we are in Phoenix. The roomies were the same and I think they will stay that way all the tour, or at least that's what I hope. This doesn't have to do with my overprotection towards Jimin when he's with Yoongi, it's more about what has happened lately on social media. The people started to talk and comment on my ship with Jimin, VMIN. The hashtag going on isn't relevant at all; it doesn't make sense nowadays and I'm sure that this was Hyonu's idea. He told me to be careful and leave Jimin alone, which I didn't attend. Well, that day I confessed to Jimin and got to be his official boyfriend.

As for now, I think Jimin shouldn't know about the hashtag since I don't want him to worry, I try to act normal around him but on the inside, I'm about to explode. Hyonu indeed has all the right to be mad at me, after all, I confessed my interest in Jimin when I knew that he was in love with him before. But in my defence, I'll say that I thought that he just loved him as a fan, nothing else. This situation got to the members' ears and Jungkook talked with me about what the rest of the group thinks about the issue; they were concerned since Namjoon-hyung already discussed this matter with our manager and the CEO. It's quite scary to know that my bosses know what's happening in my love life, even though they think it might be just a misunderstanding from the public.

Currently, the boys and I went out to have a look around Phoenix. We are stopping by different places and seeing the whole scenery that this city offers us; it seems everybody is enjoying the time and it makes me happy to see everybody so excited about being here. I'm taking the photos everywhere we go, some ARMYs had been very humble and kind to us as we pass through many places. We are lucky today since our staff security is letting us give them photos and some autographs.

He looks so cute.

I looked over to Jimin while holding my camera. Instantly, I took a picture of him while I could see Hobi recording the whole thing with his camera; probably filming footage for the YouTube Channel.

-Why are you taking so many pictures of Jimin? – Hobi asked.

-I'm taking photos of everybody – I spoke before showing off the photos to the camera.

-Oh~ They look great! – Hobi said amazed.

-Thanks – I smiled before I glanced at Jimin.

He was smiling happily while looking at the surroundings; he looks so cute, just as a scout boy. I took another photo, of course.

I heard Hobi chuckled. -Jimin is Tae's model right now – He spoke.

-Maybe – I grinned slightly while looking at the photos of Jimin on the camera. -I want to keep memories of this tour; I guess that's the best I can do while being in our spare time – I told before taking a photo of Hobi.

He smiled playfully before we both laughed at his face. Suddenly, I heard Jin calling out for us.

-Guys! Come on – He told us. They were already going far from us.

-I guess we got distracted – I told.

-Yeah... let's go – Hobi said while patting my shoulder, then we got towards them.

Hobi stopped recording and paid attention to what was happening.

-We need to go to the concert place in an hour – Namjoon told. -So, we have to go now and get ready – He ordered.

-Yes – Everyone agreed.

Everybody started to walk where the van is at. As I kept on walking, I suddenly felt a grip on my hand; it was Jimin. I looked at him happily as he held my hand tightly, then he placed his head on my shoulder.

-Do you know where Yeontan is? – I asked confused since I couldn't see him with Jimin.

-There – He pointed at Jungkook who was playing with him along with Yoongi. -Now, weren't you looking for someone else? – Jimin asked while looking at me happily.

-Hmm, I've been taking photos of you all day, so, I think I didn't lose sight of you – I spoke before snuggling against him.

-Lovebirds, the manager – Namjoon said concerned.

-Ugh – I rolled my eyes before getting apart from Jimin.

He didn't want to let go of my hand, but I looked at him with pleading eyes and he let go.

-Let's go; you'll have time for both later – Namjoon said while patting Jimin's shoulder, then he caressed my head as we entered the van together.

The manager was there at the front seat while talking; it looks like he's checking on us since the CEO was on the phone. It feels off when they check where we are so constantly; I don't want to believe that this has to do with the chaos in social media, but there's not another reason why that comes into my mind.

Damn you, Hyonu.

I'm sitting down next to Jungkook while Jimin is with Jin-hyung. The maknae looked at me concerned so he just elbowed my side to capture my attention.

-What's going on? – He asked.

-There's more secrecy between the CEO and our manager... I'm starting to get more worried – I admitted.

-No, don't be. You shouldn't mind about what Hyonu is doing; he wants to get into you, so, don't give him that power, hyung – Jungkook told.

-I know but, what about Jimin? I don't want him to worry – I said. -He doesn't know anything about Hyonu and if he founds out, he'll be so disappointed – I disclosed.

-Why? He loves you – Jungkook spoke.

-But he's going to be hurt because I didn't tell him about Hyonu before – I clarified.

-Right – Jungkook sighed. -So, you need to tell Jimin-hyung about this – He stated.

-I don't want to... it feels so wrong to think about him when I'm with Jimin – I said distressed.

-Keep your calm, the moment to tell him will come and you are going to be ready for it – Jungkook smiled before cluttering my hair.

I smiled slightly before pocking his cheeks. -Thanks... you are honestly such a great help – I sighed.

-No worries – He patted my lap. -You know that I'll always be here for you – Jungkook assured before he started to comfort me.

I let out a sigh as the rest of the members weren't looking at us; everyone was minding their business and they were too distracted with Yeontan, so, it made me feel better knowing that Jungkook is still the only one who knows about Hyonu's plan. After all, I don't want the members to know about it until I feel it's the right time.