#2 || Seesaw game

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following day.

-Jimin's POV-

All the members woke up with at the same hour since we wanted to go to the gym altogether, even though it was way too early for some of us. Still, we manage ourselves to get ready and done with ourselves, and we went to the gym as planned.

Currently, everyone is all over the gym building; some doing CrossFit, others boxing. And in my case, running on the treadmill.

-You are here! – Taehyung said while getting next to me.

-Hey! I thought you were in class – I said as I kept on running.

-Nah... I preferred lifting weights before coming here – Taehyung spoke. –Of course, if you don't mind – He added.

-Is fine – I smiled.

-Good – He said happily.

Taehyung went to the treadmill beside mine, he left his water and phone in order before he started to warm up a bit.

-Did you talk with Jin-hyung? – I asked curiously.

-I did; I mean, we aren't mad at each other... it was just a misunderstanding – Taehyung assured.

-That's a relief, after all, the stage for tonight has to be mind-blowing for ARMYs – I stated.

He chuckled a tad. –They'll like it, I'm sure – Taehyung smiled.

Both of us kept exercising throughout the time we had left at the gym, we were talking from time to time as we crossed paths in the gym. The rest of the members joined the gym areas were Tae and I were after finishing up their classes, then we all showered before going to the place the performance is going to be held.

*Hours Later*

We are rehearsing for the last time; everybody seems ready for tonight's event, also, the energy in between the boys is good. I feel prepared to sing and perform tonight, after all, we've been practicing crazily every dance move and line.

-We should change some parts of the choreography, maybe we can change positions and dance with Hobi-hyung – Taehyung suggested.

-Namjoon-hyung will kill us – I chuckled.

-We can take the risk, and we can also tell Kooks! – Taehyung said excitedly.

We laughed. –He can do a clumsy dance at the end – I told.

-Perfect – Taehyung smiled before hand-fiving me.

-Tae Jimin, come on! We need to get ready! – Namjoon-hyung shouted.