#9 || Love as a lie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[California, United States – 2019]

*Morning – 6:50 a.m.*

-Taehyung's POV-

The day started fresh and at this point, the only thing I want is to go back to the hotel room and take a nap; however, it won't be possible since I don't think I'll be able to sleep calmly. Not at all.

-Just tell me what do you want – I spoke seriously while looking away from him.

Standing on a sidewalk from a highway were just a few cars are passing by. It feels scary to be here with him, after all, he could do anything since no one is watching.

-It's simple, you break up with Jimin. Tell him you saw people commenting hate on both because of you, of course. Then, push him away and say that you need to keep him safe; that's it! Simple! – Hyonu explained. -Do we have a deal? Remember that if you do so, nothing will be revealed to the public nor your family – He added.

I have to admit that if the world knows who I truly love, they'll shut me down and won't like me anymore. And with my parents... well, I don't know if it's going to be the same thing but one thing is for sure, they won't be pleased.

-No, I won't leave Jimin – I spoke. -And do whatever you want, this won't stop me from feeling something for him – I stated.

-You are dumb – Hyonu sighed. -Kim Taehyung, I know you better than anyone. Better than Jungkook perhaps. So, you should be scared of me – He threatened.

-I am but that doesn't mean I'll stop loving Jimin – I told.

-This was the easy way for you to end things, now, you'll make Jimin suffer more because you know I can take action whenever I want – Hyonu said, making me look away from him immediately. -Well, good day. I'll see you soon – He smirked before walking away, he got inside his car and left through the highway.

I might see him around the tour, I just feel it.

I walked towards my car and got inside. I turned on the engine before taking a deep breath.

He's right, I won't be able to love Jimin without thinking about him and the constant threat he means in our relationship. I don't want to hurt Jimin more though, so, should I leave him?

Without questioning more, I drove off the place and started to go back to the hotel. I tried to clear up my mind with some music from the radio, even though I know what's going to happen next in my relationship with Jimin.

-Jimin's POV-

He went out early, I don't know where or with who, and what bothers me the most is that Jungkook probably knows. After what happened a couple of days ago, when Taehyung fainted, I knew I should stop being so jealous but I can't pretend that I'm not seeing alarming situations around me. Taehyung tells me to trust him when I do; I tell him to trust me when he doesn't. I know that for sure, and I know there are a lot of other things I don't know about because he's trying to cover them up.

I heard the door from the room getting opened, I bet is him. However, I didn't care. At this point I'm the one that should be upset and conflicted with him; he keeps these mysteries to himself and Jungkook. And I don't like that.

Suddenly, I felt how someone started to embrace me from behind. I stayed still while looking away from him.

-Why are you awake? – Taehyung asked with a low and raspy tone.

-I should be the one asking that – I murmured upset.

-Hmm, do you want to know? – He asked.

I nodded.

-I went out to have a drive and think – Taehyung spoke, making me question if I should believe him or not.

-About? – I questioned.

-Us – He whispered.

I turned around to face him, clearly looking at him confused. Taehyung just smiled, brushing off my worries in a second.

That's why I didn't want to face you. Damn it!

-Why do you look at me like that? I do think of us – He assured.

-And what did you think? – I questioned.

He caressed my cheek before releasing a settle smile, he kissed my forehead before holding me against him.

-I'm mad at you – I murmured.

-I know, and you have all the right to be – Taehyung spoke. -But I want to ask you something before you tell me to go away.

I looked at him and saw how his eyes started to get watery.

-Do you want to be my boyfriend? Jimin? – Taehyung asked while looking directly into my eyes.

I smiled happily before kissing his lips gently, then I got off and hugged him.

-I-Is that a yes? – He stuttered while holding onto me.

-Of course, it is – I whispered near his ear. -But don't cry, please – I said concerned.

-I'm just happy – Taehyung said while hiding his face against my neck. -Even if we fight, I want you to know that I'll always be there for you and my heart will always belong to you – He said sincerely.

I nodded while caressing the back of his head, he held me tighter against him while he began to kiss my shoulder. I smiled at him before kissing him softly; he's lips on mine are everything I needed after so many doubts I've had during these last days.

He started to intensify the make-out session which made me get away from him to get back some of the air, he didn't mind and kept on kissing my neck. I was holding myself from doing any noise but with his dominance it's impossible.

-T-Tae, we have to practice for the concert – I breathed heavily while holding onto him.

-Hmm, do we? – He smirked before kissing my lips gently. -Alright, love. Just this time – Taehyung chuckled as he let me breathe.

My cheeks are flushed red, and I'm losing my balance over him.

-But look at you – Taehyung caressed my hair. -You want it – He teased.

-Yah! D-Don't do this – I complained before getting away from him.

He chuckled before getting towards me. Both stood up from the bed but he held me from behind and embraced me while sighing happily.

-I love you so much, Jimin – Taehyung snuggled against me.

I blushed out before smiling shyly. -I love you too, Tae – I took his hand and started to caress it softly.