#5 || Can't stop loving u

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The second night*

-Taehyung's POV-

Today was the second day without talking to Jimin at all and seeing him with everyone but me. It sucks but is what I wanted, right? I was the one to push him away and little did I know that happiness would come to him before my own. He's been very protected by Yoongi, of course. While on the other side, I'm not letting anyone console me; I'm trying to be loyal to my feelings even though that's killing me little by little. I can't deny I stopped eating, going out and enjoying the things I should. Now, I truly feel like having a mask when I'm with my fans since I don't let them see how I honestly feel.

He looks well when I'm not around but whenever he sees me, the fun and joy vanishes from the place. It feels so wrong to be in BTS right now, and I'm scared since I never had these thoughts of leaving the group. Perhaps sounds stupid and like something I wouldn't do, however, I can't bear to be without Jimin and see him with someone else.

Currently, I'm at my apartment. It isn't new that most of the members have their apartment nowadays, we aren't used to be away from each other for way too much and that's why we kept on sleeping and using the dorms. During these rough days, I've been here more often which means that I've been more by myself than ever. The members come often to say "hi" and more to see if I haven't done anything stupid, even Yoongi has been worried about me. Everyone but Jimin.

I'm laying down while listening to the songs in my "JIMIN" playlist. I added more songs these last days; I can't help it, all the songs remind me of him.

Taehyung, you are a mess.

I'm staring at photos of Jimin and me.

Pathetic.

I sighed frustrated before closing my eyes, Yeontan is sleeping calmly on his bed. Honestly, I'm jealous that he can sleep like that; I haven't slept as I'm used to in a while.

-Your place looks clean for you to be this way – I heard a soft and gentle voice say.

I opened my eyes immediately while feeling my heartbeat going faster, my hands sweaty and my mind blank.

-Let me guess, Jungkook came to clean it up – Jimin spoke, sounding upset.

I nodded while still looking down, I stared at my hands while I heard him coming inside my room.

-I just came because Jin-hyung and Hobi wanted me to – He stated.

I felt my heart breaking down.

-Yeontan looks calm, doesn't he? – Jimin questioned, I just nodded as I felt tears running down my cheeks. –You haven't talked to anyone about your feelings, just work according to the members. It's good you know that you had some fault in this, but that doesn't mean you can't talk with anyone – Jimin stated.