#22 || Chaos written on

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Kansas, USA – 2019]

*4 hours before the concert*

-Taehyung's POV-

I took a high risk this afternoon; I texted Hyonu, and asked him to meet me. He replied after a few minutes, and I could tell that he knows what I want to say to him since he mentioned the concert and Jimin's health. I didn't want to fall into his game; I ignored everything he threw my way. I just wanted to know where he could meet me, and finally, confront him for the things he has been doing. Of course, I talked about this with Jungkook and Jimin, both of them were becoming worried since they know I'm not going to be able to contain my impulses once Hyonu starts to talk; however, I'm sure of facing him again.

Jungkook told me to be careful, and to return to the concert since that should be my main priority. I didn't argue with that because he's right; I should be focusing on ARMYs, the show and the performances, but at this point, it isn't possible.

After getting all the information out from Hyonu, we agreed on seeing each other at the hotel he's staying. I didn't tell where I'll be going to any of the members since I have the feeling that they will send someone to follow me. And even though I know they are worried about me, I want to end this issue by myself; after all, I started it years ago.

Right now, I have four hours before the concert starts. Usually, I would be behind the stage with the rest of the guys, getting dressed, preparing for the performances, and enjoying some moments together. Yet, tonight isn't the time to be there for me; I need to get this done, and put Hyonu away from Jimin and my friends.

I'm walking towards the room Hyonu told me to go to, and I could tell that he was waiting for me since the door was wide open. I didn't hesitate much to get inside, and as soon as I did, the door closed behind me.

I turned around, and saw Hyonu looking at me; his dark eyes, his dyed brown hair, and that stupid smirk on his face were making me want to punch his face so badly.

-I'm glad that you finally decided to say "hi" after kicking me out of the concert place. – Hyonu spoke while looking at me.

-Shut up. You were the one to put yourself in this position. – I stated.

-Correction. You were the one to put me here, and if you didn't collapse when you saw me, I would be dancing along with Jimin. How rude of you, don't you think? – He cynically said.

I scoffed while placing my hands on my hips. -Stop with these games. I came here because I want answers. – I seriously said.

-Well, then ask away, Kim Taehyung. – Hyonu sighed while crossing his arms.