#19 || Things are changing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Kansas, USA – 2019]

*Next day*

-Taehyung's POV-

This morning I was feeling better, to say the least; Jungkook, Hobi and I went for a morning jog along with Yeontan. We had a great time going to the nearest park that was to our hotel, and even though I wasn't fully recovered, I still managed to do well while jogging around. Jungkook and Hobi were very excited for the concert tomorrow and so am I; however, I felt sorry because I won't be able to give my best due to my condition, yet, they believe that just by showing up and doing everything I can is good enough for ARMYs. They kept encouraging me to keep on resting and take care of my health, which is something I'm very grateful for.

After our morning jog, Jungkook and I said goodbye to Hobi, we got inside our room and decided who should shower first. Jungkook won the "rock, paper and scissor." So, I was the one to wait for him, but I took advantage of that time to play with Yeontan a little more. I fed him and was with him until it was my time to shower. Something I noticed was that Jungkook sings even while showering; he's truly the vocalist of the group, there's no way he can't stop singing.

When I was done showering, Jungkook and I were clueless about what to do before rehearsals, and even though I can't do much, I wanted to go and do whatever I could. We decided to take Yeontan and go to the venue where the concert will be held.

Currently, I'm inside one of the fitting rooms from backstage while looking at the music sheets of one of our songs. I started to practice my vocals as soon as we arrived, in the meanwhile, Jungkook was playing with Yeontan, sometimes helping me out, and then practicing the special stages he has.

I'm looking at the papers while trying to reach the right notes, yet, my thoughts were somewhere else and I know where they are. However, I didn't want to think about it since I was already enduring so much pain.

-Yeontan sleeps all the time. – Jungkook spoke while looking at the furball sleeping on the couch.

-Oh, this morning left him very tired. – I assured while still looking at the paper on my hand.

-Are you having issues? – Jungkook asked.

-Hmm, no, no, I shouldn't have. – I sighed before I started to sing one of the parts. –Can't reach it. – I said, frustrated.

Jungkook held my hand and smiled, then he just patted my cheek before chuckling.

-You aren't focusing on the song, that's why. – Jungkook told me.

-I feel I am though. – I spoke.

He shook his head. –You know that both will have to talk at some point, and you are just avoiding the moment because you don't want to forgive him. – Jungkook disclosed.