|| AUTHOR'S NOTE ||

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fifth book of this collection ended.

This month is going to be a huge roller coaster for me. Many books are coming to an end, and even though it's quite exciting, my headaches are getting worse by each day.

Anyway, I use these little sections to talk about the book itself and the upcoming updates that might happen later on. So, let's begin with the meaning behind this book.

"Can We Lie?" started as a small project. I wanted to do a book entirely dedicated to a couple inside the K-pop industry. Well, they aren't a couple, but many fans have put them together, which I found adorable. So, I made this book as a test. I wanted to see how people behaved with this topic, and so far, I can't tell if people like it or not. However, I did enjoy writing it a lot, and it made me laugh and cry on many occasions. And also, both of these artists are part of my favourites. So, I decided to continue the storyline for next year.

This title represents a lot of mixed feelings had about many things I was living. I didn't intend to make this book a heavy drama like other works I've done; however, I wanted to showcase the beauty and honest friendship between Taehyung and Jimin. I got inspired to make this book by looking at their friendship and noticing the strong bond they had made throughout the years. Seeing them makes me feel at ease because I can rely on them to take care of one another, and it's impressive they can count on people like them when both are in a harsh work field like the entertainment industry.

I hope they can keep their friendship intact, and they don't experience some of the bad things some of us had been through (at least, I can remark that from myself and my experiences with friends). The future is bright for them, and I encourage you to support them a lot.

And also, I want to clarify that I wrote this book with lots of respect. All of it is fiction, and it doesn't mean to hurt anybody.

Finally, I want to thank everybody who read this book. I hope you enjoyed it and want some more.

Arriving in 2022. "Can We Lie?: Inner Filter."