Chapter 1: 3am Visit

~ Chelsea's Pov ~

It's Friday night and I'm spending it as usual. Stuck at home, just sitting on my bed in Twitter and chatting with strangers in Omegle. It was 3am and I couldn't sleep a wink. My aunt Isabella was sleeping so was my cousin Jake, he's 11 year old. He's like my brother, a brother I wish I had. I lost parents when I was a child. I won't say how because it's my dirty secret, it was my entire fault. Since that day, my life's a never ending hell.

People love to see me suffer. I get bullied at school - not so much since I've been hanging out with a famous boy band, but I'm tired of it. That's why I made this hate account. I want to bully people and mess around with celebrities. Those people sure live the life, while I hate myself.

This is what my mentions looks like:

"Leave us alone, @WhiteBxtch17! Grow up!"

"Stop the bullying @WhiteBxtch17!"

"WE HATE YOU SLUT! @WhiteBxtch17 #wehatewhitebxtch17"

They love me.

And here are my tweets:

"Can't wait to have s*x tonight, who wants to join? @Harry_Styles let's go?"

"Ha, I called my mom a slut, now she's crying! All bow to the white princess xxx!"

"Directioners are so obsessive.........and fat. :)"

My window opened and I saw a black figure come in. I shut my laptop and placed it on my night stand, and hurried to turn on the lights. When I did, I almost screamed.

"Zayn? What are you doing here? It's 3am!" I whispered, not wanting to wake up my aunt or cousin. He smiled at me as he jumped to my bed, not saying a word.

"Didn't you hear me? I was throwing rocks at your window." He said, annoyed. I shook my head and lay next to him.

"What do you want?" I asked, not being surprised about the way he barges in like if it was his own room. This wasn't the first time. I was used to it.

"I was bored." He simply said with a shrug, playing with my hair. "Did you pre-order our album?" Zayn joked. I sat up taking my laptop back.

"No, I don't listen to trash." I stuck my tongue out to him, he faked a gasp.

I quickly logged out before he sees the screen or something. Which he did, but he didn't see me on Twitter. I opened a tab, hurrying myself and googled 'how to cook'.

"Want to learn how cook?" Zayn asked as he rested his head on my shoulder, looking at the screen. Can't believe he bought that!

"Um, yeah" I bit my bottom lip, clicking on a link.

"Hm, well, I'm hungry, cook me something?" He gave me a bright smile.

"Right now?" My jaw dropped, can't believe this guy.

"Yeah," I laughed and turned off the laptop. "Let's go downstairs then, but don't make any sound. Aunt Isabella and Jake are sleeping." I said putting my index finger on his soft lips, he nodded.

We tip toed downstairs, and finally made our way to the kitchen.

"Want a sandwich?" I whispered.

"Woah, you really do need to learn how to cook" Zayn laughed quietly, helping me take out the cheese from the fridge, while I took the bread out.

"Ha, that's true, but I promise this sandwich will taste better than any Chef could make" I giggled and tapped his nose with my finger.

"I'll be the judge of that" He said, and our giggles turned into laughter. I heard steps over the stairs and I mouthed 'Hide' to him, he did exactly as I told him to. I ran over the stairs and saw my aunt rubbing her eyes.

"Chelsea, what are you doing? Who are you talking to?" She yawned.

"Just making a sandwich" I said scratching the back of my neck, nervously and ignoring the other question.

"Hmm... okay, well, I'm going back to sleep and stop making noises." She said heading back.

"Sleep well, love you" I said.

"Can I come out now?" Zayn whispered and I nodded. We walked to my bedroom with our sandwiches and sat on my bed. "It tasted good, not bad. Congrats!" Zayn laughed as he finished swallowing his last bite.

"Thank you" I grinned and took a sip from my soda, and accidentally burped.

"You burp like a man" Zayn said dead-serious.

"You burp like a girl" I laughed.

"Oh no, I don't!" He said and took a sip from his soda, and burped very loudly. I laughed.

"You sound like a cat, let me teach you" I said and burped, this time louder.

We're pigs... but that's why we're best friends.

"Chelsea Moore, you're going to break your throat, go to sleep!" I heard my aunt shout. Zayn and I laughed and covered our mouths from her to hear us.

"Can I spend the night here?" Zayn sighed, laying on my bed and putting his arms on the back of his head.

"Sure, you sleep on the floor!" I punched him softly.

"Nope, you sleep on the floor" He said and pushed me to the floor.

"You idiot" I muttered crawling back to bed. "Fine, we both sleep on my bed"

"That sounds interesting" He joked. He took his shirt and pants off, leaving him in boxers. I have to admit, he has a massive body, and his V-line was exposing, shit. I'm blushing.

I changed into my pajamas and got back to bed, he was under the covers and I jumped on him making him moan.

"Nighty Night, Zayn" I said as I covered myself with the blanket and gave him my back. I felt a pair of strong hands touching my hip, pulling me closer to him. I turned around, meeting his big chocolate eyes.

"Goodnight babe" He whispered near my ear. He's giving me that feeling again. I don't know what the exact word to explain this feeling is. I just can't put my finger on it. I rested my head on his warm chest. His heart pounding very fast, and few minutes later I could know he was still awake, but I pretended to be asleep the whole time. "I love you" He whispered. Oh, now I remember, it's called love. So this is what I've been feeling for 6 months now....

I felt guilty about my account; I have insulted Zayn and his friends. Louis Tomlinson, his best mate, hates me and I don't blame him.