Chapter 12- Part 2: Dinner

~Zayn's Pov~

After a long walk to Harry's house and receiving a text from Emily, I drove off to her house. She still lives with her parents, but they're always working. It's been so long when I last saw them. It was before the X-Factor days. Emily and I were best friends, it was a good friendship not like it was Chelsea's and mine. Then my life changed, but I promised to communicate with Emily. I broke it. I break too many promises.

I stopped talking to Emily since I had my new friends, my dream came true and everything was going as I expected. Then I met an awkward girl known by Chelsea Moore. She caught my attention by her mysterious demeanor. Reminding me how people used to call me 'mysterious' and 'bradford bad boi' at least I found something in common with her.

I don't want to compare, but with Chelsea I felt free, happy... We both used to have fun, tell jokes, make silly faces, being ourselves and she never liked me because I'm in One Direction. The worst part is that... There's no more Chelsea and Zayn.

With Emily was fun, but she acted like a desperate girlfriend. Even though she was only my friend.

I only wish to go back to the past and change everything. I want to be with Chelsea, doing the stuffs we used to do before. I knew since the first day we met she was hiding something from me, but that subject wasn't that important until now.

"Zayn I'm glad you came," Emily said and kissed my lips. "Sit, I need to tell you something."

I nodded and sat on the sofa, desperately. She sat next to me.

"These few days you've been acting strange with me. I know it's because of Chelsea." She said.

"Emily, I don't want to talk about it."

"I know Chelsea's secret." She said and I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"You know that account? Which made you close your twitter..." I chuckled, remembering when I closed my twitter and then opened it the next day. "Which almost break One Direction apart. Which bullied hundreds of people-"

"You mean WhiteBxtch17?" I asked. It was a stupid account, but the tweets were hurtful. Emily nodded.

"Chelsea owned that account." She said, but I laughed.

"I don't believe you." I really didn't. "It was a mistake Emily. Being with you was a mistake." I stood up, walking towards the door. Emily followed me.

"You should."

"I won't, Emily. Chelsea was right! You both don't like each other. You just don't want us together, right? Last time I checked you were sending horrible messages to Chelsea!"

"All I'm trying to open your eyes Zayn!"

"They're open! See?" I pointed at my eyes and Emily glared at me.

"Zayn-"

"Bye Emily."

I can't believe her. Chelsea wouldn't do such thing... would she?

~Chelsea's Pov~

"Chelsea!" My aunt Isabella knocked at my door and I let her in. "Chelsea, there's 4 lads downstairs."

"Wait, FOUR?!" I asked, shocked. Isabella nodded. Before walking downstairs, I check my pink dress and my curly blonde hair on the mirror. I finished applying my make up and getting into my shoes. As I walk downstairs, with Isabella behind, my jaw dropped.

Liam, Louis, Niall and Harry sitting on the sofa, watching TV. "W-what are you two doing here?!" I asked, pointing at Liam and Louis.

"We heard there was free food." Louis said. "When are we eating?"