Chapter 23: The Wedding

A Video of Paul's wedding on the side! One Direction is in the video too --->

January 31, 12:56PM

"Everyone get inside, the bride is almost here!" One of my uncles stated, making signs with his hands to get inside the church.

So it's Paul's and Isabella's wedding!

Paul is shaking nervously on the altar, waiting for Isabella. I was the maid of honor; I was wearing a brown dress and beautiful high heels. My hair was in a bun-not a messy bun, and I had a sunflower placed on my hair.

Alyssa and I ran, obeying our uncle, inside and joining everyone. Paul's family was there, talking with my family. I wish my mother and father was here, I know my mum is watching her sister from Heaven.

I closed my eyes; I blame myself for their death. I said it before and I'll say it again; is a secret I will never tell. The reason they aren't here is because of me.

I saw Paul sweating and I patted his back, "My aunt can be a lion at night, just say I do and you will see."

"Uh, Chelsea what are you saying?" Paul frowned glancing at the Priest. "Just go where you belong, your aunt is almost here"

I pouted my lips, "Fine!"

The Church was ready when Isabella arrived. Her beautiful white sparkling dress made her look like queen.

An old lady with a piano started playing The Wedding song; it made me yawn and I didn't care if I wasn't covering my mouth.

When Isabella stood right next to Paul, the priest announced the wedding and I started yawning even louder. This was going to be long....

"Praise The Lord." I whispered, rubbing my eyes forgetting I was wearing mascara.

I wish Zayn was here- scratch that, I wish One Direction was here! Paul was disappointed because he wanted them to be in his wedding.

I zoned out thinking about Zayn. I missed him so much. I was not ready for him to leave. I wasn't ready at all. I needed him.

This few nights before going to sleep I opened my window hoping he was climbing to get inside. I wanted to feel his lips against mine. I wanted to make love to him. I even ended up making a twitter so we could tweet each other.

@ChelseaMoore

I still had in mind to apologize the people I hurt, but I don't know how. Yesterday I went to open WhiteBxtch17 but it was permanently deleted. 30 days passed by so fast. I rolled my eyes, dang I was so stupid on making that account.

"You may kiss the bride." My thoughts were interrupted by the priest. Isabella and Paul started French kissing and I wrinkled my nose. My 5 year old cousin's eyes were covered by Jake's hand.

"Keep it PG and leave that on the honey moon." I mumbled. "I'm hungry as fuck."

The Priest heard me.

**

It was in my aunt's wedding reception when I started eating like Niall. Two plates were giving to me, "This pasta is the shit!" I said with mouthful. Jake raised an eyebrow.

"You know..." Jake wiggled his eyebrows. "The cake is right there alone, untouched."

I shook my head, "No, no, we can't eat that yet-"

Jake started running off towards the cake and I laughed running towards him.

"Jake, don't"

He smiled, licking the corner of the cake and moaned in pleasure.