Hate Account (Zayn Malik FanFic)

CARROT STORY. There might be some typos that I will edit, read if you want, just don't comment rude things.

Prologue

I was bored. I never thought I could become the world's hated person. No, I didn't do it on purpose; I was just making fun of those obsessive fans. I didn't want to get too many attentions!

My Twitter username was @WhiteBxtch17, nothing special, I started posting how I hated One Direction, how dumb were those Directioners, a little bit of everything... I never put a picture of myself on my twitter profile or not even my name. I was anonymous, so that made it fun to post whatever I wanted to.

I lied about my life, I said I was rich, a naughty, a slut, etc. It was just for fun, but everyone took all my jokes very serious. I was around 234K followers, it was huge...

My account was even on the news, the magazine, and all over the world.

I was even insulted by One Direction, Directioners, Beliebers, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Selenators, and so many celebrities... they all wanted me to stop, but I loved how famous I got, so no, I didn't want to stop.

All bow to the white princess!

My entire school talked about my account, they didn't even know that it was me the whole time, and they wouldn't even suspect me. I'm very shy in person, I don't talk too much and I'm the world's biggest geek, I was bullied so that was one of the reasons I made that account, to bully people.

Some Paybacks!

But one day my whole world flipped upside down, yes, I'm Zayn's best friend!

How?

Ask his goddamn dog.

He was walking his dog, the dog ate my hotdog, I started chasing the dog and so that's how I met his overrated owner. After that we talked, we walked together and sat on a bench...I pretended that I didn't know him while inside I knew every single detail about him - I was the reason I made him delete Twitter.

My life was weird, I was the world's hated person without people knowing it was me, and millions of people loved me for me, and since I started hanging out with the famous boy band, I even got fans.

So since that day, Zayn has been crushing on me, and I like him too, but what would happen when he finds out that I'm that girl with the Hate Account?