Chapter 8: First Date

"Are we there yet, Zayn Malik?" She whined as she rested her head on my shoulders. I love when she says my full name, it turns me on.

She stopped laughing, but she couldn't stop complaining about a headache.

"Just wait a little longer, love." I kissed the top of her head, and rested my chin on it.

"Where are we going?" She groaned, facing me even though she was blindfolded. I tucked part of her hair which was covering her face behind her ear, and traced my hand over her cheeks. I touched her lips with my fingertip. "Zayn..." She sighed.

"What, Chelsea?" I sighed, frustrated.

"Are we there yet?!"

"Shut-up-Chel-sea" I said between kisses, cupping her face. She groaned, and kissed me back. Having Chelsea blindfolded was a great idea, it was completely fun.

"Ow, my head hurts a lot and my tummy hurts!" She interrupted our kiss, rubbing her belly.

"Maybe your hungry, wait a few minutes. We're almost there."

***

"We're here!" I exclaimed as our driver opened our doors. I guided Chelsea, holding her hand as we walked over the sands.

"Are we walking on sands? My heels keeps getting buried." She squeezed my hand as she almost fell down. I picked her up, bridal style without hearing complains from her. She quickly dug her head inside my coat.

It was really cold, I supposed, but having your first date in France was a great idea! Liam helped me decorate everything, while Chelsea thought we were doing a Twitcam. After a few walks, I made it where the date was. I stared at it, before telling Chelsea to take her blindfold out. I didn't want to agree having a date here, but Liam insisted. He said that no matter what time of the year, the beach is a really good place for a romantic date even in the cold of winter. I want this to be memorable and enjoyable. I want to snuggle up with Chelsea tonight, in front of a campfire and take a windy walk down the shore. I want to feel like we're in a movie.

"You can take out your blindfold now, princess." I let her down, and she immediately took it off. Her eyes scanned the place, her mouth opened in shock.

It was a moonlight picnic on the beach, it looked like a scene out of a movie. Me and Liam set up the picnic in a secluded spot. We set up an area for a fire, and laid out a blanket with some little sofas. We put out a cooler of food. I set a bowl of strawberries and a chocolate fountain, and a radio. I don't know how to thank Liam enough.

"I love it!" She squealed and hugged me. "Everything looks amazing, Zayn!"

"Come..." I said, holding her wrist. We sat on the sofa and I turned on the radio. It was playing slow songs and I took the bowl of strawberries. I covered one by one with chocolate. "Open your mouth." I said in a small voice.

She opened it slowly and I putted the strawberry inside her mouth. "Mm, this tastes good."

"I love you, Chelsea." I said, taking another strawberry. Her mouth was covered in chocolate, she looked like a 5 years old.

"I love you more" She said, as she swallowed.

"Err, I don't think that's possible, babe." I tapped her nose. "I love you so much."

"Yeah, yeah, can I have another strawberry?" She rolled her eyes. A blush appeared over her cheeks.

"Oh..." I looked down to the empty bowl. "You ate it all... and I'm hungry." I looked back to her, and she shrugged innocently.

"S-Sorry." She said and I chuckled. I leaned towards her, and licked her lips covered by chocolates. I laid her on the sofa, and kissed her neck. My hands on each side by her shoulders for support. She run her hands through my hair, which I didn't care for the moment. She burped interrupting our trip to wonderland. I pulled away.

I forgot Chelsea can act like a boy sometimes.*Sigh*

"You still burp like a man." I laughed. She blushed madly, cleaning her mouth with a napkin.

A song came out on the radio, which it didn't take long to recognize it.

"I love that song." She said, sheepishly. "Little Things."

"Y-You like our song?!" I said, surprised.

"Yeah, it's beautiful. Makes me feel... confident." She said, looking down to her hands. Chelsea can be very insecure, and it makes me upset. I sighed, and grabbed her wrist and pulled her up.

"What are you doing?" She said as I rested my hand on her waist and pulled closer to me. With my free hand, I held her hand. She smiled and rested her free hand on my shoulders. "I don't know how to dance."

"Shh..." I said, starting to dance slowly.

" I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth,

But if it's true,

It's you,

It's you they add up to,

I'm in love with you,

And all your little things. "

~Chelsea's Pov~

Zayn sang me the whole song, and I felt like we were the only ones existing in the entire world. I want to stay with him forever, just like this. He smiled at me as the song came to an end. "You're beautiful, Chelsea." He said and kissed me gently on the lips.

My head was hurting, and I don't remember what happened earlier. I swear that those pills were something else, I shouldn't had take it. My stomach was hurting and I started feeling dizzy.

"Babe, do you remember the first day we met?" He said, not noticing my dizziness.

We took a walk down the shore, holding hands. "I do." I said breathless.

"I remember every detail." Zayn smiled dreamily, looking up to the shining stars.

*Flashback*

I was walking on the streets of England, eating my hotdog like a boss. I was looking both sides of the street before crossing it, when suddenly a dog jumped, biting out my hotdog out of my grip. It started running away and I ran after it. "HEY, THAT DOG ATE MY HOTDOG!" I yelled, chasing the rotten dog. I tripped over a rock and bumped with Zayn.

"That's my dog... Oh, sorry miss." He said as he patted the dog, and turned to me. I looked up and my mouth opened in shock. It was Zayn Malik. He looked at me with a big smile and I felt like he was looking right through me. I was scared that he was going to react in another way like....YOU'RE @WHITEBXTCH17 I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! But obviously not. I was anonymous, nobody knew it was me.

"Uh... your dog ate my hotdog." I said, my voice shaking.

"Oh, I'm really sorry. Come I'll buy you another hotdog. My name is Zayn Malik and you are?" He said with sympathy. I shook my head.

"I'm Chelsea Moore, and that's okay, bye!" I said, but he held my wrist.

"Wait, you don't know who I am?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"Nope." I lied.

"Your loss... would you like to know me?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah whatever"

Me and Zayn started walking as soon as he started talking. I pretended to not know and faked gasps. I felt really bad too, he had no idea I was @WhiteBxtch17. We sat on a bench and I cuddled with his dog on my lap. I talked about myself, I thought he was going to runaway, but instead he stayed, listening. A few paparazzi came around, and he wanted to protect me, he gave me his phone number and pushed me away.

Since that day, we're like magnet.

*Flashback ends*

Me and Zayn shared a smiled, and pulled ourselves into a warm embrace. "I love you"

"I love you too, idiot." I smiled a little, and pulled away. I took his hand and made him fall to the water. He pulled me with him, and we got soaking wet.

I felt dizzy again, and jumped out of the water. "It's cold." I didn't lie, it was really cold, and I didn't want to ruin our date.

"Babe, you look pale... something wrong?" Zayn asked, concerned.

"I'm fi-" Without finishing my line, I fell onto his chest and before I knew it I blacked out.