Chapter 14: Just you & me

~Chelsea's Pov~

The singing birds woke me up and I stretched myself with a huge smile on my face. I opened my eyes, searching for Zayn but he wasn't on the bed. It was Thursday and I'm supposed to take finals. I groaned.

I find myself only in underwear, not boxers since my aunt bought me panties. I see Zayn's shirt on the floor. I walked over there realizing I can't feel my butt and my legs were hurting. Who knew Zayn was aggressive?

I pulled myself into his shirt. It was too big for me, but it felt comfortable. I went to the bathroom, taking pack of toothbrushes. I ripped it, taking one to brush my teeth.

Once I hear a melody from downstairs, I headed to the living room, finding Zayn with a smile on his face looking at the radio placed on the coffee table, next to him. The birds were singing and I felt like I was in Paradise.

UNTIL I REMEMBER I HAD TO TELL EVERYTHING TO ZAYN.

I sat on the arm rest as he found out I was here.

"Morning babe" He whispered, taking my hand and kissing it.

I quickly stood up, scratching the back of my neck. I'm going to tell him, "Zayn..." I let out a shaky breath.

He tilted his head in concern, "What's wrong?"

"I've been hiding from you and from millions of people, something that I regret." I look down to my feet and felt the tears coming out.

"You know that twitter account WhiteBxtch17? Which almost break One Direction apart, who leaked the songs from your album, who took her own jokes serious, who bullied hundreds of people... Do you remember?"

"Perfectly."

"That was me." I said in a small voice, but I knew Zayn heard me. Zayn stood up and I looked up at him, his face was expressionless.

"Why?" He says, casual. Still no emotions expressing on his face. I could feel myself going pale as I shook nervously.

I shrugged.

"First I made it to mess around with celebrities and their fans. Nothing personal. People started getting my jokes to serious and so did I. The attention people gave me, which I wanted in the social life I had it there. I took advantage of that and I hurt people. People bullied me everywhere so I wanted to bully people just to know how does it feel like to be someone hurtful. It felt horrible. I know it wasn't the way to resolve problems or any situation. It was stupid."

"Chelsea, you kept hurting us even though we were together-"

"After I met you I stopped tweeting about you guys. I was about to delete the account before Emily sent me weird messages and hacked my twitter."

Zayn's eyes widen.

~Zayn's Pov~

"... before Emily sent me weird messages..."

I had a mini flashback, back at the time when we were at France. We were on the hotel and Chelsea left the room for a moment and I felt something under my pillow. I pulled it off realizing it was her phone. A message was on her screen and I opened it, reading hate and horrible messages from anonymous.

All this time Emily was hurting Chelsea.

"Emily tricked me the day of our first day. She gave me pills which made me get high for a moment and got me with a huge headache. And I can't remember the whole date...I'm so sorry"

"Please don't leave me." She cried as she knelt, covering her face with her hands. "I love you, Zayn Malik."

I chuckled and knelt on front of her, gently grabbing her hands and resting them on my neck. She looked at me surprised. I'm not angry. I'm glad, she finally trusted me.

"Zayn-"

I shushed her, "I already knew it."

She hesitated, "What do you mean?"

"Emily told me, but she never tell she was part of it. It's was fishy that she knew it and you two never get along. The boys told me this morning on the phone. Everything make sense now" I chuckled and kissed her forehead. "It was just a stupid account. But you have to apologize to everyone"

Chelsea nodded thinking about it "So... Are we good?" She blushed a bit. Grabbing her from the waist, I pulled her closer.

"Just in one condition."

"Yeah."

"Let's promise we will never hide secrets from each other, okay?" I asked, brushing my nose against hers.

"Promise" With that I pressed my lips against hers.

"How about we make some breakfast? I'm starving..."

"I'm not really good at cooking... How about those sandwiches I do?"

"I still remember. Mmmm.. Sounds good."

I had another mini flashback when I visit her at 3am. When I told her to cook me something and she ended up doing me a sandwich. At least it tasted good that any Chef could make.

I love Chelsea so much.

"Sweet. Now stay here comfortable while I make you that sandwich." She said.

We stood simultaneously and she closed her blue eyes, kissing my cheek before heading to the kitchen. I sat back on the chair, staring at her while she was on the kitchen grinning like an idiot yet adorable.

She changed a lot. Her clothes were more girly, and she liked it. She's smiling most of the time and her scars are fading away.

~Che;sea's Pov~

"Congrats. Still haven't failed me, great sandwiches on the world!" Zayn said with a mouth full, looking so much like Niall.

I didn't get mad at Amanda by telling my secret to the boys. Though, I don't know if I'll tell my secrets to her ever again.

I kissed his cheek by his adorableness. "Are you ready for Paul's and Isabella's wedding?"

He chuckled and nodded. Raising an eyebrow, he spoke, "Ready for ours?"

My eyes widen and Zayn burst out laughing. "I'm kidding."

"Dummy" I said.

Zayn pulled me closer, making me sit on his lap.

"You're beautiful." He said and kissed my forehead. My face becoming crimson.

He started rocking the chair and I dug my face in his neck. This felt good. I never been this happy.

He took his iPhone out and without a warning he took a picture of us.

"Hey don't you see my hair is a mess?" I recently got up and I bet I looked like a zombie.

"Nope. I don't see it." He said as he tapped Twitter app. I giggled and kissed his lips.

"I have to get back to my house. My friends and Isabella might be worried." Zayn groaned and pouted.

"No... let's cuddle." Zayn whined and I blushed.

**

A/N: Happy New Year ! I haven't updated since last year lol lol lol, get it? never mind. Sorry for the short chapter. Maybe it wasn't that interesting, but it was necessary to upload this. Vote, comment! What do you think will Emily do now?