Epilogue

Graduation.

"This dumbasses, where are they?" Amanda asked, kicking the chair on front of her desperately. The girl in the chair shushed her and Amanda rolled her eyes, fixing her black cap.

"They'll be here, they just texted they're in the airport." I told her, placing a hand on her thigh. "Their tour is over, so you know they're tired."

"Understand that Amanda, they just got out of a plane and they're heading over here instead of going to their house and rest." Taylor said, but I know she was desperate too. She was sweating and it wasn't for the black gown, it was because she was nervous. The graduation is almost over and Ellie (The one who bullied me and Harry saved me from her punch) already told her stupid speech.

I look to my right to see Paul, Jake and Isabella sat on a chair, along with the other parents, looking at us with happy eyes. My aunt was wiping her teary eyes with tissues, this morning she told me My little girl is growing up. I rolled my eyes. I wanted to graduate already, all these school years was spent in getting bullied. Senior sucked for me, and I'm not going to the prom. I wouldn't be a Prom Princess...

I took out my phone out and checked if my hair and makeup was okay, my hair was curly and my makeup was perfect. In that moment a text message popped on the screen.

I love you baby, sorry I won't make it :( ~Zayn

I understand, love you. :) ~Chelsea

Even though it hurt not having him in this important day, I needed to understand him. I hoped my parents were watching me from heaven.

"Hell yeah!" Cameron yelled, standing up and interrupting my thoughts. I watched everyone stand up, throwing their caps and I did the same. I'm graduated.

Amanda, Taylor, Cameron and I made a group hug. "We're going to the uni. I can't breathe, I just..." Taylor said between hiccups.

"Darling, I am so proud of you." Isabella said pulling me into a hug. Paul joined.

"Love you, Chelsea" Paul whispered.

"Can I have a hug too?" Jake pleaded and I laughed, hugging him.

This was my family now, Jake is like my brother, Isabella is like my mum and Paul is like my dad. We're happy family *Barney's voice*

"Congratulations, hottie." My hand was gripped, making me turn around. Instantly I felt warm lips against mines, and even though I didn't see who it was, I kissed him back. It wasn't hard to tell, I knew it was Zayn. I pulled away with a delighted smile.

"You fooled me" I stuck my tongue out. Zayn looked so much different; I hated not to see him in person, just on Skype.

"He was here since the graduation ceremony started." Isabella said patting Zayn's back.

"Oh my God!" I heard Amanda squealed, I think she found Harry.

"We have a surprise for you, Chelsea!" Paul said taking out a blind fold, I frowned.

"What?!" I asked.

"Just put that on, I'll lead you outside." Zayn said and Paul helped blind fold me and kissed my forehead.

I love Paul.

Paul loves me.

We love each other.

Zayn held my hand and leaded me the way; it wasn't a long walk though. "Okay, take out the fold."

"Oka-" I gasped as I dropped the blind fold to the floor. On front of me, there was a Range Rover. I swallowed hard. I remember when Zayn and I taught me to drive, like two months after we met.