Chapter 18: He wants to I don't.

RECAP:

"Payback, now go to your home. It's late." Paul said dead serious.We all groaned and grabbed our chest. Yeah I almost had a heart attack. We all walked towards the door and suddenly my hand was grabbed.

"Not you, Chelsea. I'm going to talk to you." Paul said.

The boys glanced at us.

"Leave, I'll take her home." Paul said and Zayn kissed me goodbye.

"You're in big trouble miss." Paul said.

I gulped.

~Chelsea's Pov~

The boys left and I stood awkwardly, watching Paul in boxers. There was an awkward silence and he noticed, so he changed upstairs. He got back down with his PJs.

I was sitting on the couch when he walked towards me, "We need to talk."

I didn't know of what we needed to talk about. I was getting scared. I didn't want to get in trouble again. Isabella already grounded me by staying at my boyfriend's house. She was going to kill me when she realizes I escaped from the house.

I scratched the back of my neck and shrugged, "It wasn't my idea."

It was my idea- well, part of it. He chuckled and sat next to me.

"I was kidding. I just needed to talk about your aunt" He said and I rolled my eyes. Here we go... "I don't know what to get her for Christmas." He said. "And I feel so nervous about our wedding." He sighed, his face falling into the palm of his hands. Wasn't he supposed to be ready? Be a man, Paul!

"Aren't you ready?" I asked, biting my bottom lip.

I want my aunt to get married. It's been years since her break up. Jake also needs a dad who can play with him and I love Paul like if he was my dad. And I love Isabella like if she was my mum. They would be my perfect parents.

I still think about the death of my parents. The reason they're gone it's because of me. And how they died it's a secret I'll always remain.

"I am. I just think we should marry after the tour," Paul breathed. "I'm going to miss the boys."

I checked the clock which was hanging on the wall. 1am.

"It's up to you, Paul." I shrugged. It felt so weird trying to give advices to him. "You decide. You can't talk to me about this. You have to talk with Isabella."

He nodded.

"Okay, but I really need your help on buying her a gift." He laughed. He looked like a teen for a moment. First, he looked like a child scared because there were ghosts on his house. Second, he doesn't know what to buy to his girlfriend and Three; he didn't know how to make a decision. Should I keep going?

"Buy her a Pandora?" I suggested. I might be a girl but I wasn't girly with all this stuff. I would say things like 'hey, just buy her a skateboard'.

He smiled, "That would be a nice gift thanks."

Then he looked down to my little dress and frowned, "I've been lately seeing you in those clothes."

I looked down to my casual dress and scratched my head, "Um yeah. Isabella bought it for me and I just threw out my old clothes."

"Do you feel comfortable in those?"

"A little. I miss my old clothes because it was me. These aren't too much my style but I know every girl needs a change too." I said. Most of the clothes Isabella bought me were pink casual dresses.