Chapter 11: A day with Harry Styles

~Chelsea's Pov~

Two days later and no sign of Zayn. I didn't know how I was surviving, but I was. Tonight, Isabella is inviting his boyfriend for dinner. So, she was stuck on the cleaning while Jake and I went to school.

I was at Physical Education with Taylor, Cameron and Amanda, I told them about my breakup with Zayn and I was glad that Zayn haven't told anything to the public. I miss him so much, but I bet he feels much better now without me. I admit I'm not a good person, my heart is damaged and I don't want to hurt Zayn, so it's better this way.

My body was on the game, but my mind wasn't. Playing volleyball is not my thing. "DUCK!"

Cameron yelled and I blinked twice, staring at the ball who was flying towards me. I was too late and it hit me right on my face.

I fell onto the hard floor and heard everyone laughing at me, can't I be any more awkward?

My friends gave me a hand and patted my back. "You okay?", Taylor asked concerned.

"Of course not, don't you look at her? She's messed up!" A girl- a popular girl, with high heels, short skirt, pink top, brunette hair and big brown eyes, laughed at me with a couple of people behind her.

"Shut up, Ellie! She's beautiful" A girl yelled. "And I'm very happy you and Zayn are together"

"Ew, Zayn deserves much better!" Ellie said, flipping her hair.

"Why don't you just f*ck off and leave us all alone!" Amanda said, but I could hear the fear in her voice.

"Shut up, big nose!" Ellie said to Amanda. I looked up to Amanda, giving her a 'thanks' look. Her eyes filled with tears.

"You 4 should have a name, what about the 'Ugly Ones'?" Ellie said, making everyone burst out laughing. I don't really think that was funny, I just sighed.

Stand up for yourself

I heard Zayn on my mind, and I nodded to myself. "How does it feel to be this mean, Ellie?"

"ooooh" The crowd around us chorused.

"Why don't you get a life, Ellie?" Amanda said.

"If you people think that bullying it's fun, I feel so sorry for you." Cameron said.

I was a bully, but the reason it was is because I was being bullied. Don't blame me.

I miss being a white princess, though. People is going to miss my drama. Especially directioners.

"And I'm tired of you using me just to feel good about yourself." A boy shouted from the crowd.

"Err" Ellie hesitated.

"You b*tch!" She walked towards me, raising her hand and I shut my eyes waiting for the impact. Few seconds later I opened it, confused. A hand that came from behind, held Ellie's fist.

I looked behind me, shocked. Harry Styles saving me from a punch?

He gave a me a toothy grin and I smiled back in shock.

"It's that Harry- Harry Styles?" Someone shouted.

"If any of you decides to hurt Chelsea or anyone around here, you have to pass through me!" Harry said, digging his nails into Ellie's wrist.

The bell rang and Harry let Ellie's hand go. "Go to class" Harry said serious to everyone, and they stared at him. "NOW!" He shouted and everyone hurried out.

"Thank you, Harry!" My eyes filled with tears and I jumped on him for a bear hug.

"I'm here for you" Harry said near my ear, making me cringe.