Chapter 12: Dinner (Part One)

~Zayn's Pov~

I could hear her muttering swearing words under her breath, but I didn't care. I kept following her. I was behind her the whole time, staring at her perfect body. The way she walked, even though it wasn't very girly, but I loved how her hip moved.

Two days passed after I dumped her and obviously I missed her. The next day Emily invited me to her house so I went there with the thought I was going to tell her I wasn't going to date her. But I couldn't. I cried my heart out, telling her how miserable I felt by being Chelsea's best friend/boyfriend. I love Chelsea, but I don't know if she loves me too. I know she told me she does, but I don't feel it. I know, I know, she cut herself, but maybe she likes me, but I'm sure she doesn't love me. Do you get my point?

She doesn't even trust me.

Emily and I ended up kissing, so after that we just started dating. I don't love Emily, but I just want to forget about Chelsea. And it's not working.

"You do know you're not coming inside, right?" Chelsea's voice interrupted my thoughts. I realized we were on the front door of her house; she was grabbing the door knob and glaring at me.

"Yeah" I said, scratching the back of my neck. "See you?"

She slammed the door on front of my face. I turned around, feeling stupid. Now, gotta walk all over to Harry's house, where I left my car.

I sighed.

~Chelsea's Pov~

I walked upstairs after I greeted my aunt who seemed to arrived by picking up Jake from school. I went to the bathroom and stripped down my clothes, getting into the shower. I stared at my scars, remembering the sweet pain.

*Flashback*

As soon as I stopped hearing Zayn's voice, I walk into the bathroom. I stare at myself on the mirror, remembering every scene where I got bullied. I punched the mirror and cut my knuckles. I start shaking as I saw the blood come out. I wish my parents were here, hugging me, whispering into my ear that everything will be alright. But they aren't. I feel alone, cold... I miss my parents, I miss Zayn, I miss the old me, I miss the times when I was happy... I'm alone... Nobody cares... I'm ugly... I'm worthless...I hate myself... Everyone hates me... I hate my life... Why am I here?

The voices from the people who bullied me echo in my head.

'Die'

'You're nobody'

'Slut'

'Worthless'

'Hey Chelsea, thinking about cutting yourself again?'

'She's messed up.'

'Are you a boy?'

I run a hand through my blonde hair, and start pulling my curls, desperately. I walk around in circles, gritting my teeth and shutting my eyes closed, letting the tears fall. I want to die right now... People like me don't deserve to live here.

Nobody will ever know the pain, I feel inside...Nobody deserve this pain.

It's my fault Zayn dumped me... me and my stupid idea of making that account.

I'm screwing up every little good thing I ever try to do... I was born to lose.

I opened a drawer. Without turning on the lights I took out a razor. I closed my eyes after I felt the non stopping blood coming out. This feels good.

I stare at my arm and slid down against the wall, pulling my knees to my chest.

Amanda, Taylor and Cameron will leave me soon, right? ...Because nobody ever stays with me.

I let a scream escape from my lips and the last thing I remember; it's when the darkness consumed me.

*Ends of Flashback*

"I won't ever hurt myself like this again." I whispered to myself.

I got out from the shower and covered my wet body with a towel. All the bullying is all over because I stood up for myself with the help of Harry Styles and obviously the students who decided to stand up for themselves too. I deleted my account and I'll keep the secret to myself.

It's time to change Chelsea Moore.

I picked up my phone and called Amanda, after a few rings, she answered. "Hello, babe"

"Amanda, want to have dinner with us? Harry is coming!"

"It's obviously I'm coming!'' I can imagine her, a grin plastered on her face.

"Great! Please, tell Taylor and Cameron to come over also!!"

"Sure, can I ask you something?"

"Anything!"

"Why so happy?"

"What do you mean?"

"You sound very happy, but never mind. Bye."

She hung before letting me say another word. I walked out of my bedroom, heading to Isabella's. I bumped with Jake on the way.

"That towel looks good on you." Jake chuckled. "It's been so long since you and I talked, right?"

I realized that people aren't leaving me, I am the one who's leaving them.

Cheesy.

"I know and I'm sorry. There was something blocking my mind, but I'm okay now."

"I'm glad!"

"CHELSEA MOORE!" I heard my aunt scream behind me. Cheers.

I jumped and turned around, "I'M RIGHT HERE, DON'T NEED TO SCREAM!"

She laughed and showed me a casual pink dress. "I bought you girly clothes today, and I chose this for you so you can wear it today. My boyfriend is coming and first impression counts. Please act like lady."

"Sure, but can I were something else. Like a jeans and a shirt?" I observed the dress. She bit her lips.

"All I bought you are dresses." I heard Jake chuckle.

"Girly..." Jake said and I slapped his head.

"I think I might get used to this." I said. "I'll just throw away my tomboyish clothes."

"Yay, because one more thing." She said, taking my hand and heading downstairs. She opened a bag and took out a little box of makeup. "Learn to apply makeup"

"Last time I did it I looked like a clown!" I whined.

"Shuddup!" She said and looked at her watch. "Look at the time I need to get ready!"

I laughed as she ran upstairs. The doorbell rang and I opened the door.

"Hi Chels-" Harry smiled and blushed, turning away. What happened?

Shit.

I'm not wearing any clothes, just a towel!

"It's not even 6pm." I hesitate, my face becoming crimson.

"I know and I brought Niall." Harry pointed at the Irish lad, who was getting out of the car.

"Why?!"

"He likes food."

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: I'm not promoting this. dONT YOU FUCKING DARE CUT YOURSELF OR FEEL WORTHLESS BECAUSE I'LL FUCKING PUNCH YOU. I love you a lot. And I'm a funny faggot, so you can talk to me and i'll make u happy.