Chapter 2: Plans to Paris

My alarm went off, and I groaned as I stretched myself up. I realized Zayn wasn't next to me, just a handwritten letter where he was, I rubbed my eyes and picked it up.

- Morning <3

If you're reading this at 8am, sorry! I was the one who put the alarm to wake you up on time. I took a head start, meet me and the boys up at Starbucks :) x ~Zayn

I smiled, and dragged myself out of bed. Took a nice warm shower, brushed my teeth, and wore short pants, a t-shirt, converse, and let my hair down. I ran downstairs and bumped with my aunt, who was rushing out everywhere.

"Good morning! Working today, huh?" I asked, trying to start a conversation. She nodded as she started looking for something under the sofa.

"Have you seen the car keys?" I chuckled, and pointed over the table. "Oh, thanks." She said as she grabbed the keys.

"Can you take me to Starbucks?"

"I'm already late, honey, and you have to watch over Jake." She said, heading to the front door, and without letting me say another word...she closed it.

"Hi Chelsea" Jake yawned walking down the stairs. I greeted back.

"There's left over pizza from yesterday, you can eat that for breakfast. I have to go out for awhile, if your mom calls, tell her I'm sleeping." And with that I made my way outside, taking my skateboard and heading to Starbucks.

As I finally saw Starbucks, my name was called. "Chelsea!" I didn't took long to recognize who was the boy with the Irish accent, but that 'surprise' call made me jump and look behind. As I look forward again, before I knew it, my face pressed onto the window of a parked car, and slid down against it until I fell to the ground. I shook my head as I rubbed the back of my neck. I got up and glared at Niall, who was laughing his butt off, while walking over me."Are you okay?"

I bit my lips trying not to scream out of pain, I took my skateboard and pulled it closer to my chest. "You better keep this as a secret, don't let the boys know about this" I smiled a little, Niall laughed once again, and snaked his arm around my shoulders.

"I barely got here, and you already made my day." Niall wiped his tears from laughing. "Let's get inside." I rolled my eyes, and walked inside. Zayn, Harry, Louis and Liam were sitting on a table laughing.

"Hi boys" I said putting the skateboard under the table, and sitting next to Zayn. Niall next to Liam. The boys laughed even louder.

"You hit your head pretty good, huh?" Louis teased. I don't need a mirror to know that my face was red. I could feel my blood rush up to my cheeks.

"How do you guys know?" I asked, Zayn pointed to the window next to us.

My face fell onto my hands.

"Okay, Okay, stop! Why are we here?" I shouted slapping the table several times to catch their attention.

"Well..." Liam cleared his throat. Being serious. "Since next week we're free, we are planning to go to a trip to Paris."

"You're invited." Zayn smiled.

This was a good idea, I don't even have school this week, since the bathrooms are damaged. Louis glared at me, like he wasn't agreeing with the idea.

"I don't know, I have to ask my aunt." I said, playing with my fingers under the table. "5 boys... one girl."

"I'll talk to her." Zayn said, with a sweet smile. His beautiful eyes glued to mines, those three little words he told me last night still echoes in my mind. He thinks I didn't hear him, and he doesn't even know I love him too.