Chapter 21: Game Over

THIS IS NOT THE END.

~Zayn's Pov~

I yawned and sensed someone watching me. My eyes landed on the window, finding Chelsea outside with widen eyes as she stared at me. I frowned. What was she doing outside? I thought she went to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry" She mouthed, a tear running down her cheek. I could hear my heart beating faster and faster when I realized what she's trying to do. How could I be so stupid? Why am I being so careless?

Before I knew it she ran off. I stayed looking through the window in shock. My legs didn't move. My body froze. Anger burning in the insides.

"Zayn are you okay?" Louis whispered. "You just tensed up."

"Wow, I think Chelsea is doing number 2." Niall giggled. Taylor slapped his shoulder.

I looked down to my lap and my face fell into the palm of my hands, "Chelsea just escaped."

"What was that mate?" Liam paused the movie and leaned closer to me.

"I just saw Chelsea escape." I said. My breathing hitched. "I just saw her through the bloody window!"

"Zayn calm down!" Harry demanded. "Why do you think she escaped?"

"The question is, why would she leave?" Amanda asked her eyes widening. "Do you think she's seeing Emily?"

I stood up heading towards the door. I couldn't believe Chelsea ran off so Emily would beat her again. My hands curled into fists, remembering how I found Chelsea on the bathroom crying. I didn't want to see her suffer.

"Zayn, where are you going?" Liam asked, standing up along with the others.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm going after Chelsea!" I yelled at them.

"We're going with you." Harry stated, holding Amanda's tiny hand.

"We should think first," Liam made a thinking face. "Harry, Amanda and I will call the cops!"

"Make it quick!" I ran outside. Liam, Amanda and Liam jumped into Liam's van, heading to the police station.

It was Niall, Taylor, Louis, and I on the empty streets calling her name. Where could she possibly be? I started shaking, sweating, I couldn't see reality anymore and I felt anger on my chest.

"Chelsea Moore!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I wanted to find her, safe and sound. I was desperate to find Chelsea.

"Chelsea!"

Why could she do this to me? Why did she leave me like this? Why would she do that? Why didn't she tell me?

The annoying questions that I couldn't answer myself popped on my mind. It's my fault! I promised to protect her and I haven't done anything...

Yet.

"Zayn we're going to find her" Taylor assured me, putting a hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off gently and I felt myself getting emotional. Emily won't stop until she gets what she wants.

"It's been 30 minutes, she's not around here. Heck, I don't think she's alive!" I yelled and Louis slapped my face.

He grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me, "Look Zayn, be a fucking man!"

We saw a police van heading towards us. The window slid down, revealing a man with a big mustache, "Lads, we're doing our job."

I rolled my eyes, "Find her already!"