Chapter 15: Bedroom date

A/N: Vas Happenin? *Zayn's voice* Vote & Comment. Especially comments <3 I'm gonna dedicate my next chapters ! Sorry if my recent chapters are a little boring... I'm having writer's block! The story is gonna end really soon. There will be an Epilogue...yeah... I don't know if I'm going to write a sequel. :O What do you think? Please, I need you to tell me what you think about the story and everything. ;) Muah, lovely potatoes <3

~Chelsea's Pov~

"So, let me get this straight..." Taylor began, taking her tray to the lunch table. We sat down and started eating our salads, "When Harry said you and Zayn were having fun it meant that..." Taylor gasped without finishing her sentence and I blushed, taking a sip of my water.

"Did you guys use protection?" Amanda asked and I spit my water to Taylor. I quickly apologized as she cleaned her face with her scarf.

"I'm going to pretend that did not happen." Taylor said disgusted. "Anyways, did you?"

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered, "Of course we did." I laughed, nervously.

People were looking at me as they noticed my clothes and makeup. I gave my skateboard to Jake, now you know how much I changed.

"Cool." Amanda said, "Because I don't want to see you in the TV series '16 & pregnant'." Taylor laughed.

"I'm 17, and if I didn't my aunt will kill me." I said, taking another bite of my salad. "I feel like a bad girl now." I winked at Taylor.

"Why are you feeling like a bad girl?" Cameron appeared taking a seat next to us, "Salads for lunch? What? Do we need to lose weights?" He wrinkled his nose as he saw our lunch.

"That's such a stupid comment, Cameron." I said, annoyed. Cameron threw his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry... But you haven't answered my question."

"No, we don't need to lose weights." I answered, acting dumb.

Taylor and Amanda chuckled.

"No. That wasn't the question. Why are you feeling like a bad girl?"

"B-because yesterday I didn't come to school..." I lied.

"Yeah, Harry told us you were with Zayn. You didn't come and Isabella came back... She was very worried like we were."

"I got back yesterday at the afternoon. Isabella grounded me as you guys told her I was staying with Zayn. Thank you very much." I said, sarcastically. I picked up my tray to throw the food away.

"Sorry... We actually stayed in your house. I think I kind of like One Direction. Especially that kid Niall. When Paul left and Isabella went to sleep, Niall and I did an eating competition. Jake said the prize was a pack of boxers which he said it was yours." Cameron followed me.

"Who won? Wait, let me guess! ...Niall?" I asked, amused after I threw away my food.

"Of course he won! He eats like he has never eaten before!" Cameron laughed and I joined. "Niall is lucky too."

"Why?"

"Taylor and Niall are dating. It kind of makes me jealous." Cameron said, sheepishly. He scratched the back of his neck.

"Do you like Taylor?" I asked quickly as the girls started walking towards us.

"Yeah... I do." He whispered.

"So, what are we going to do?" The redhead, Taylor, asked as she rested her head on Amanda's shoulder.

"Gonna go to chemistry now." Cameron said, walking away.