Extra Chapter - Future Days

It was a beautiful day at the Kamado Residence. There was a beautiful sky, a beautiful garden, and a 2 story house. This was the place where everything was perfect.

Zenitsu’s POV

*knock knock*
“Tanjiro! There’s someone at the door!” I called out to him but no answer. Where was he?! Was he still sleeping?? I should wake him up now. There was someone at the door and it was time for breakfast.

“TANJIRO!! WAKE UP!!” I threw a pillow at him to wake him up. He really was a heavy sleeper! But now I notice him squirming around our bed. Yes, our bed. We sleep together.

“…mhm…just 5 more minutes…” Ugh. He was always like this! It was our 10 year anniversary and yet he still chose to sleep! I’m losing my patience. I breathe in and then…

“TANJIROOOOO!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!”

“…ouch… geez… I’m up. Why do we even have to wake up early anyway?” He really did not just ask me that! Did he really forget!?

“It was our 10 year anniversary!! And someone is at the door!! And it’s time for breakfast!!!” I was now panting at all the shouting I did. It was really annoying to have to do this every year!

“Oh. Happy Anniversary, sweetie!” He came up to me and kissed me. Of course, I returned it. He started to put his hands underneath my shirt.

“NO NONONONONONNOONO NOT NOW!!! THERE IS SOMEONE AT THE DOOR!!”

“Oh right. Sorry! We can just continue this later at night then~.” Gosh!!! I mean of course he wanted to do “it”. I mean I want to as well but not right now!! *ring ring ring ring* an alarm? Wtf?

OH SH*T THE PANCAKES!!!

Tanjiro’s POV

I went downstairs and smelt burning. Oh god… did he burn the meal again?! Then, he zooms past me, almost knocking me down just to get back to what he was cooking.

“Babe, are you alright over there?”

“Y-yeah! Just get the door!” Ok then. I head up to the door and open it. I see our best friend and his wife!

“Inosuke and Aoi! Thank you for visiting us!” I say as I hug come up and hug them.

“What took you so long to open the f*cking door!?” Inosuke shouts. I really did take a long time opening it so I just apologize. Meanwhile, Aoi is looking over at Zenitsu and sees a total mess!

“I-is everything alright over there?” She asks, sounding really worried. But…

“Everything’s fine! It’s just a normal day here at the Kamado Residence!” I say that but I’m getting really worried for Zenitsu. I mean I keep hearing a lot of ‘ouch!’ or ‘it burns!’. But everything’s fine!

“Come in! Come in!” I welcome them in and let them sit on the couch. Aoi looks really worried for Zenitsu.

“Hey, I’m just going to help your husband there for a bit. Because it’s just a total f*cking mess over there.” I don’t refuse her offer and let her go there. It really was a huge mess. I felt so guilty for just letting Zenitsu deal with this every year. I’ll go ahead and talk to Inosuke for a bit. See how he’s doing.

“So, Inosuke! How are you doing?”

“F*cking fantastic.” That really didn’t sound that fantastic. Is something bothering him? Guess I should ask since, it’s been a while since they’ve been here.

“That really doesn’t sound fantastic. Did something happen?”

“Yeah. My bitch over there, kept bugging me about giving you guys a gift. A real pain in the ass.” I-I what? Did he just?

“Hey! I’m not your bitch! I’m your f*cking wife!” Aoi yells it from the kitchen but it’s still loud and clear.

“Yeah yeah. Whatever!” Are they really married? Is this how they act always? I sure doubt it.

“Anyway, thank you so much, Aoi and Inosuke!” I really am grateful! Not only did they go out of their way to come here but they also bought gifts as well! Wait.

There was a note from the both of them. It reads: Happy 10 year anniversary! I hope you both are happy and well! Because we sure as hell aren’t! Not really but, we are both happy with each other and happy for you two! Stay safe! =) Aw that was sweet! I’m sure that Aoi was the one that wrote most of this because, Inosuke couldn’t write something nice for us.

Inside that bag was a frying pan and chocolate! Well, considering our pan was now burnt, I guess we could use this.

“Ok! We better get moving then! Let’s go, Inosuke!” Aoi was greeting us bye but since we were about to eat breakfast, why don’t we let them join us!

“Wait! You aren’t going to join us for breakfast?” Zenitsu asked her faster than I did.

“No thank you! Me and Inosuke are going to eat on a fancy restaurant tonight~.” Hmm. That was weird. But I shouldn’t pry into other people’s relationships. That would be super rude.

“Ok then! Goodbye and thank you for the gifts!” I bow and greet them a goodbye. It’s really nice to have them as friends.

“Ok. Now, Tanjiro, let’s go eat breakfast!”

“Ok!”

We went to our seats and started to eat. It was a very normal day. We were just talking about random things like, what we like or what we think Inosuke and Aoi will be doing. It was just a normal and perfect day here with my husband. Or is he actually a wife?

“Hey, Zenitsu.”

“What?” He replied to me while eating his pancakes. BURNT pancakes. But of course I’d still eat it.

“What do you prefer? You be wife? Or you be the husband?”

“What’s with this sudden question?” He laughed at it. I mean, it is a really random question. It just popped into my mind.

“Just answer it.”

“Well, since I do the cooking and the cleaning, I guess I’m the wife?” I laughed at that but it is true. He almost does everything in this house. I just work and work and earn us money.

“Ok then, Agatsuma~.”

“What’s with the sudden last name?”

“You are my wife after all!”

“What do you- oh. Wow. Funny.” I just kept laughing and laughing at his reaction. He really didn’t like that!

“Hey! Remember! My last name is now Kamado!” I stopped laughing and just got flustered. It is true. We were married after all.

“Yeah. You are!”

“I love you, Tanjiro!”

“I love you too, Zenitsu!”
And with that, another beautiful and perfect day passes in the Kamado residence. Oh and they kept receiving gifts from everyone else!

The End!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading my book and voting and commenting! I didn't expect people would actually read it since it's my first ever book! Thank you so much for all your support! And have a good day! =) ^♡^