Final Chapter - Together Forever

~Zenitsu's POV~

We were headed to the kitchen after taking a bath. I was helping him walk because he said that his butt was so sore that he couldn't walk properly. Luckily for him, I didn't mind helping him and his butt go to the kitchen. It was a gorgeous view from behind!! Gosh, I'm drooling just thinking about it.

Once we were at the door, he finally said to let go of him and let him walk on his own. I mean it would be weird if we walked in, while I was still carrying him so I followed his instruction. We both enter at the same time and just head to our seats. Shinobu-san and Mitsuri-san were talking again and they noticed that we both walked in at the same time and Shinobu-san just said...

"Congratulations! Judging by the sounds last night, you too have made up!" What. What?! Were we both so loud again!? This is such another embarrassing start of the day. Luckily, they didn't mind. I just heard Shinobu-san saying something about making a soundproofed room for us to Aoi. I guess we were both really loud. Inosuke didn't even care. He didn't even look at us so, even he was annoyed by us.

"S-sorry!! We'll keep it down next time!"

"It's fine! It's fine! Young love is great!!" Of course MItsuri-san would say that because she's the love pillar but I could tell there was a slight annoyance in her. Maybe they couldn't sleep well because of us?! Oh gosh, that's embarrassing! But, I guess we'll keep it down next time~.

"Itadakimasu!"

Me and Tanjiro were sitting together and eating and talking about what to do for the rest of the day. Meanwhile, Mitsuri-san and Shinobu-san were talking about their swords and how they use it and unsheathe their swords. I could ask as well about how Mitsuri-san does it by her sword because her sword is really thin! But I enjoy talking to Tanjiro a lot more!

I look over and see, Aoi sitting with Inosuke and talking! They were both just talking! Normally, there would be shouting and fights but right now, they were just talking. How shocking is that! When did they even get together? Did they- No no no no. Doesn't matter, I just want to hear Tanjiro's voice more~.

We both finish our breakfast together and head to the door and bow. We walked hand-in-hand towards a place we both really loved and the one with the most memories. The garden. It was the first place we confessed to each other. It was the place where we felt at peace. We arrive at the garden and we both sit at the bench while still holding hands. The warmth of his hand and his touches mixed with the atmosphere and relaxation of the garden was perfect.

Just staying with him and this garden together, was like paradise on earth.

~Tanjiro's POV~

This. Was. Great.
I'm hanging out with my beautiful and cute boyfriend while also sitting at this beautiful garden. Nothing gets better than this. Maybe it will? Is it the perfect time to do it? No. I'll start a simple conversation first. It'd be weird if I jumped on to that topic immediately.

"Hey, Zenitsu."

"Hm?"

"When did you first start loving me?"

"Wh-what's with that?" He started blushing. He was so cute!!! I want to see more of those expressions from him.

"I just want to know. That's all." I really want to know. It was never obvious that he liked me. I didn't even sense a single point of affection from him. I'm just really curious.

"I forgot." What? He forgot when he loved me?

"You forgot?"

"I mean, yes but I just realized my feelings about 2 days ago. I knew that I loved you before but I can't remember when it was. I just realized it again when I saw your smile."

"Ok then!" Hearing that from him makes me really happy! I mean he just admitted again that he loved me! It was just a shame that he doesn't remember the exact time he loves me. Anyway, what matters is, he loves me!

"How about you? When did you start loving me?" I was really afraid that he'd ask that but, I wasn't afraid to give my answer. I just don't know how to explain it properly.

"It was after we've beaten the spider family and went here! When we were recovering, I just saw your smile and your dedication to make me happy when I was feeling down. You pick me up when I fall down. I just love you for that. You were also really cute smiling so, I love that too!" After saying that, he got all flustered and blew up in blushes. I wasn't lying when he looked cute. That's about all I talked about when I see him. But he spoke and the words that came out, completely shocked me.

"Well, I really love you too! I love your smile and how you make me laugh all the time! Even when you tease me, I still love you!" Geez!! How can he say that with such a straight face!! I thought that but, I'm not one to talk about saying stuff with a straight face. I mean, I did say I love him in front of everyone without hesitation so, yeah.

I decided that this was the perfect moment. The perfect moment to ask him. The perfect moment to completely seal the deal. It was this night. This night that I will remember forever.

"Hey, Zenitsu."

"Yeah?"

"Remember that time, when you told me to take care of you until you got married?"

"Yeah? What about it?" My heart is beating out of my chest. I can't believe I decided to do this but... I wanted to.

"What if I just marry you and take care of you the rest of my life?"

"W-what are you saying, Tanjiro?!" I knelt down and pulled out a ring.

"Zenitsu, will you marry me?" I looked up at him and saw the most shocked face I've ever seen. It was mixed with blushes and I could tell he was ecstatic. He was also about to cry. He jumped at me and hugged me so hard then said.

"Of course I will, dummy! I love you so much!" Now, I was crying as well. The love of my life finally accepted my proposal.

"I love you too, Zenitsu!"

"Take care of me from now on, okay?"

"I will."

"Love me always, okay?"

"I will."

"I love you, Tanjiro!"

"I love you too, Zenitsu!"

Right now, was the happiest I've ever been. Being his boyfriend was one thing. But being his husband is on a whole other level. And I've just reached this level. I put my ring on his hand and went back to hugging. Now I know that we'll both spend our nights together always. In the same country. In the same city. In the same house. And on the same bed. Now I know that...

We'll be together forever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last chapter!!! I felt really great making this chapter! I also felt sad that it ended... maybe i'll make an extra chapter? Just stay and find out! Enjoy! =))))))