Chapter 6 - Embarrassing Morning

Tanjiro's POV

"Mmm... heavy.." i said struggling to get the thing that's laying on top of me get off. I noticed that it was my lover and the first person i slept with.

"Z-zenitsu?! What are you doing?!" I asked completely shocked by the fact that he was hugging me and wrapping his legs around me. Everything that happened last night was returning to me! I suddenly blushed at what happened! Gahhhhhh!!! Why did i do that?! Why did i do that?! Why did i do that?! My train of thought was stopped when Zenitsu opened his mouth.

"*yawn* good morning, Tanjiro.. did you sleep well?" He asked as if he had forgotten what we did last night.

"Yes I did!" I say trying so hard not to freak out. I heard him say something. So i looked at him again.

"ah?" He looked shocked so im guessing he remembers everything now. He jumps out of the bed and yelled.

"T-t-tanjiro! Hi!! Was everything that happened last night real?!" He asked me sounding like he regrets it. That thought kind of pains me a little. So i answered him.

"Yes it did! Why?"

"N-nothing at all! Im just going to go eat breakfast now! Bye!"

"Wait!" I yelled out while reaching my hand out but he just continued running away. That made me sad. More importantly, he said that as if he wants to forget about it all. Does he want to forget about it? Are we really boyfriends or was he just in shock that he accepted right away?

I shouldnt think about it too much. He did agree to do "that" with me. Just remembering that made me blush and just jumped back on the bed and roll around out of his cuteness. Maybe i should go eat breakfast now too.

Zenitsu's POV

Gosh gosh gosh gosh gosh gosh!!! I can't believe that we actually did "it"!! Just remembering it makes me so embarrassed and so flustered that I can't even look at Tanjiro in the face anymore!! Ughhhhh!!!!

He just had to go and be all hot and seductive! I mean not that it bothers me but- I DIDNT EXPECT IT TO BE THIS AWKWARD IN THE MORNING!!! All the silence is making me feel like i shouldnt have done that. I did enjoy it but i didnt expect to be so embarrassed to look at my lover's face!

Wait.. he's my lover now, right? He is, right? Just that made me jump and get all happy and forgot everything that i was worrying about again.

I went to the kitchen and saw Inosuke just sitting down, not tied up anymore, just behaving. Which is very shocking! He almost never listens to anyone! I guess that experience with Shinobu and Mitsuri traumatuzed him. Just remembering their smiles made me shiver in fear.

"Good Morning, Zenitsu-kun!" Shinobu greeted me with a smile as she was preparing our food.

"Good Morning, Shinobu-san and Mitsuri-san." I smiled back at them.

"Looks like you had fun last night~ hee hee hee" i got so shocked and embarrassed to hear that they knew that we did it!! Was i too loud?! Did i smell like something?! Was it obvious?! Then I remembered something I saw in the mirror.

The bite marks!!!! I didn't hide them!!!! I was now so worried that maybe Shinobu-san would get angry and kill me or throw me out and feed me to the demons but she just smiled with Mitsuri-san. They gave me a smile saying that they understand and they support me but THAT STILL BOTHERS ME!!!

"It's ok! Zenitsu-kun! We support you and Tanjiro!"

"T-thank you, Shinobu-san and Mitsuri-san." I said while holding back tears. My attention went to Inosuke. He was frozen in fear and shock. I wonder why.

"Inosuke, are you ok?" I asked a little worried about his mental health.

"You and Kentaro were too fucking loud." He said that scaryly while gritting his teeth at me. Eeeeep!! So scary!!!!

"I-im so sorry about that!"

"Just keep it down next time! Stupid Monitsu!"

"O-ok!" That was so scary! I've never seen Inosuke that mad before! Maybe i was a bit too loud last night. AHHHHH JUS TTHINKING ABOUT IT IS MAKING MY HEART SKIP A BEAT!!!! STUPID TANJIRO!!!

Then my cute lover walked into the room with bed hair looking like he slept really well. I just keep remembering last night when I look at him! It's so awkward!

"Good Morning, everyone!"

"Good Morning, Kamado-kun! Did you enjoy last night~" Shinobu-san teased us again while looking at us with a smug look on her face. I looked back at Tanjiro, he was as read as a tomato hearing that.

"Y-yes I did!" I exploded. Why did he have to say that?!?! Stupid Tanjiro! Big Forehead! Then he looked at me with a smile. I smiled back and looked away really quick. Now its way too embarrassing to look at him!

"Breakfast is ready!" Mitsuri-san yelled while serving the food on the table. It looks really tasty.

"Itadakimasu!"

Without delay, I began eating and it tasted soooo damn good!! But i was wondering why she made such a feast, considering nothing good even happened.

"Now, we made this feast to congratulate, Zenitsu-kun and Tanjiro-kun's relationship!" Everyone applaused, even Inosuke! Meanwhile, Tanjiro and I were just so embarrassed.

"C-cut it out, you two!" Tanjiro tried to stop both of their teases but it didnt work.

"But Kamado-kun, aren't you glad that you two are now dating?" Shinobu-san said that so straight-forwardly that it was almost scary.

"I mean i am but, it's just way too embarrassing to have to announce it!" But they didnt stop. I mean it was nice and all but it was just really embarrassing!

But I am just really glad to have these kind of people with me. And im also really lucky to have Tanjiro. They eventually stopped and went back to talking to each other and laughing at god know's what. Meanwhile, Inosuke was really quiet. Was he actually supporting us? If he is, then i'll just have to thank him!

And Tanjiro looks really happy eating. His smile is the brightest one in the room. I really love it. It just makes me want to go over to him and pinch him out of his cuteness. But now, all of that was just the start of a new day.

But this morning was really embarrassing!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 6!! I really like how the story's turned out! And thank you all again for reading! And no this is not ending yet. I might do an information chapter about this story but we'll see. Anyway, enjoy =)))