Chapter 10 - Truth

Zenitsu's POV

Shit shit shit!! Where is he?! I didn't mean it!! Tanjiro!! Come back!! I think to myself while regretting everything that I have said and done. What was I even thinking to say something like that to him?! I know that I was awkward but, I didn't mean to make him cry!!

I run and run around, hoping that I would finally find him but, I haven't seen any sign of him yet. Then, I stumble against a wall that had stains on its ground. I'm guessing these were tears so......... Tanjiro's been here!!

I search and search around for more stains or droplets on the floor and I saw some leading upstairs! I follow them while running and hearing for him at the same time but, it was weird because I couldn't hear him at all.

The droplets stopped at a dead end. Where did he go from here?! I search and look around for places to crawl through and jump through but no. It was just a straight dead end. I go back downstairs and see Shinobu-san and Mitsuri-san standing, looking really worried so I'm guessing they've seen Tanjiro.

"Um! Shinobu-san, Mitsuri-san! Have you seen Tanjiro?!" I ask them while panting and sweating. They looked like they've just seen a ghost.

"Yes... he went upstairs but I don't know where he went from there... and I'm really worried for him. Did something happen, Zenitsu-kun?" I was afraid they'd ask that but it was mostly my fault that Tanjiro was like that.

"I kind of said something I shouldn't have...but! I'm looking for him now to apologize!" I answer. I just wanted to go and look for him now!

"Well, good luck, Zenitsu-kun!"

"Thank you! Shinobu-san, Mitsuri-san! I'll be sure to-"

"WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"I got cut off by the sound of that loud scream. Was that Tanjiro?! Where did it come from?! I bow and quickly run back to searching for him.

I couldn't find him anywhere!! I looked at our room, our old room, the bath, the kitchen and he wasn't even at the garden!! Where could he possibly go to except from there?

"WAHHHHHHH!!!!!" My train of thought got cut off by another scream. It sounded everywhere!! But it mostly sounded from above.

The roof!!

I hurry along and quickly jumped up towards the roof and saw Tanjiro, curled up like a ball, sitting down and wet because of the puddle he made out of his own tears. Just seeing that made me heartbroken... Well, I did hurt him a lot more. We were just cuddling and hugging and the next day I just stopped talking to him! What was wrong with my head?!

Thinking about it now, I was the one that was wrong. I'm sure I broke his heart because I made him worry and sad. He was so kind and yet, I did something like that to him! I wanted to push myself just thinking about how much I hurt my own true and first lover!

I don't waste any more time and walk up to him. I wanted to his touch so badly that I back-hugged him.

"Hey. I-I'm so sorry... I didn't mean anything I said..." I said while hugging him tighter and tighter. He starts to open his mouth.

"A-are you sure-? *sob* D-do you st-still love me-?" He said that while sobbing. It just broke my heart seeing that.

Because of his cries, he made a different sound. Before, it was like an open clear blue sea that is so kind and loving. But now, it was like a garden that was filled with wilting flowers. It was filled with sadness and desolation. I did that to him?

Realizing that, I was started to cry because my lover that was filled with happiness before, was now filled with despondency and sadness. I reply to him in tears.

"Of course I still love you, dummy! I have always loved you!" It was true. I've loved him from the very beginning. Seeing him smile, was just the best thing I could've ever seen. His smile can outshine all the stars in the galaxy. He brought me true happiness. He was just like water. I needed him to live. I just wanted him to be with me so much.

"R-really?" His eyes were now sparkling because of what I said. I really miss those deep crimson eyes.

"Really."

"WAHHHHH!! ZENITSU!! *sob* I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" He hugged me and cried on my chest. I really missed this warmth. I never want to let go of him again.

~Tanjiro's POV~

We stopped crying and we were now both sitting down. I missed when we were first like this. I missed him so much. Now that he's finally not awkward anymore, I can ask him about Inosuke.

"Why were you with Inosuke?" I finally ask him. I just wanted to know if there was something going on with the both of them.

"I was just asking him for advice. Because, after we d-did 'it', I couldn't look at you properly because..." Because?!?!

"Seeing you reminded me of when we did it! It was just so awkward because we just had s-s-sex!" I blew up. I got so flustered when he said that w-word... I mean he wasn't wrong but I guess it was really awkward.

"Ok. That's a relief." It was actually a very huge relief. Now, I know he wasn't cheating on me.

"Why? What do you think I was doing?" I really didn't want him to ask that question because it was just so embarrassing that I thought he was cheating on me when he was actually finding out a way to look at me again!!

"I- uh... I thought you were cheating on me..." I looked over at him because he gasped really loudly.

"Why would I ever cheat on you?! I really love you!! That is the last thing I would do!" I blew up again because of him! Geez! Why was he so cute!

"Because! You were laughing with him in a way I've never seen you laugh!" Geez! He really had to make me say it!

"I was laughing because!! He knew about me liking you and I said out loud that he wasn't actually just a dumbass!!" Hearing that I start to laugh. Then, he laughed with me. I missed hearing his laugh and seeing him all happy like that.

"Ok! I guess that we were just filled with misunderstandings! Now that we've forgiven each other, y-you have to...to." It's really so hard to say!!

"To??"

"Kiss me for the time you were with Inosuke!" I say that and get all embarrassed but I really did miss him. I looked over at him and he was just as red as a tomato! How cute!!

"O-ok. Here I go then." He comes up to me and I pucker my lips, getting ready for his.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Where is it!?!
I look over and see him really close to me but he doesn't know how to start it!! He was so cute!! Then, he gets closer and closer to me and he finally kissed me. I missed this warmth. It was healing my bleeding heart.

It's been about 15 seconds and he was still kissing me!! I start to get all flustered and embarrassed and push him away.

"O-ok... you are forgiven..." Then he looked at me like he wanted more. He looked at me with such lustful eyes. I knew what he was going to say next.

"Maybe we should continue this in our room?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 10!!!! I really liked making this chapter soo i hoped you enjoyed reading it!! There will be another chapter and im guessing you all know what it's going to be about. but stay tuned =)))