Chapter 5 - Time to Sleep

⚠⚠SMUT WARNING⚠⚠

Zenitsu's POV

As we got into the room, Tanjiro quickly shut the door and locked it and ran up to me and pinned me down. That action surprised the shit out of me!

"wait! tanjiro!" I yelled to try and stop him and he did. But the next words that came out of his mouth made me give in.

"Zenitsu.. i w-want to d-do it.." That made me blush so much that i was scared that i might pass out because of the hot look on his face.

I didnt respond and instead i gave him a hot look filled with lust to answer all his questions. He blushed then he looked like he really wants to do it so, i let him take the lead.

"ok. im going to start now and i promise i'll be gentle." he said that so that eased me a little.

then he started to undress me little by little while kissing me and i started to feel great. after he took off my haori and my shirt, he started kissing and sucking my neck.

"ah~ tanjiro!~" i started to moan louder and louder as he kept going down.

"do you want more attention down here~?" he said in a seductive tone and it made me even more pleasurable. i decided to give in and said.

"y-yes~ please~." he then took off my pants and underwear and then started sucking my member.

"a~ah! t-tanji-ro!! there~!" it felt so good and then he went faster and faster and i finally came. i saw that he swallowed it all. that made me blush even more!

"ah.. ah..." that made me sweat and feel great but i know that this is just the beginning. He started undressing in front of me and it made me as red as a tomato. He's just so hot!!

"zenitsu, can i put it in?" He asked but that question made me blush even harder! stupid Tanjiro!

"sure."

"umph~~ ah!~" he put it in. he put it in!

"i-im in now.. can i move?"

"s-sure b-but make it s-slow first"

Then he started moving. We were both moaning loud and then he suddenly kissed me! He kissed me during this moment!! but it felt so good~!

"ah!~ ah!~ t-tan-ji-ro~, c-can y-you m-maybe go f-faster?"

"I-if you say so"

He went faster and harder and it just made me lose my mind. It felt so good.

"T-tan-ji-ro~ im about to-!"

"m-me too~!"

Then we came. panting and sweating.

"T-that f-felt r-really good~." i said trying to calm down

"I-it did" he said, clearly tired.

"Im just going to go to the baths and clean myself up. And just stay here!" i said while trying to stand up while my butt was so sore.

"Why do you want me to just stay here? Do you not want to take a bath together~?" He asked that seductively and made me blush for like the thousandth time.

"I-i mean you can but... it might encourage you to do it again" i answered him. That was really embarrassing!!

"O-ok I'll just wait for you to head back here and i'll be cleaning sheets. Be careful!"

"You too" then i left while in pain. But it wasnt that painful. It was just a sore. I decided to head to the bath and clean myself in and out. as i went in the bath, i just noticed what we were doing and made me blush and embarrassed!! We really did do it!

Then after i took a bath and cleaned myself, i looked at the mirror and saw so many bite marks from Tanjiro! That stupid forehead!!! It made me blush and a little mad but i didnt regret doing it. I just decided to hide it and walk back to the room.

"Im back! you take a bath now!"

"Ok then. see you later!"

*sigh* what a day.

I climbed into the futon and just waited for him. he's taking too long!! I know he just went there but im tired!

I dazed off for a bit then woke up by the sound of the door and saw tanjiro. He seemed really tired too.

"Tanjiro, it's time to sleep! Get in here!" I suggested to him and he walked slowly to the bed looking really tired and really embarrassed to what he did. We were in the bed again cuddling and hugging.

"I love you, Zenitsu." those sudden words made me blush again and i have had it with his cuteness!

"I love you too, Tanjiro. Goodnight." I said as i kissed him and fell into a deep slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 5! This made me really uncomfortable but i finished it for you so you better enjoy it! I mean its your choice. Its also my first time making one so sorry if its terrible! Anyway, enjoy! =))