Chapter 13 - Let's Take A Bath Together

⚠⚠SMUT WARNING⚠⚠
Tanjiro's POV

"W-what?" I question and process what he just asked. Did he really just- did he really just invite me?!

"Do you want to join me?~" He said that seductively. He really did just invite me! Even when we just did it. I guess I'll get myself prepared then. Mentally, I mean.

"S-sure." I follow him towards the bath and just pure insanity came into me because I knew exactly what we were about to do and I know that I can't stop it because I also want to do it.

We were at the bath now and then, I see him getting undressed. He really doesn't mind now! Before, he would be all embarrassed but now it was like, he was proud to show his body to me. And that, I didn't mind at all.

I started getting undressed as well and then hear footsteps coming closer and closer to my back. Is he?! He suddenly grabs me by the waist and pinned me down to the floor.

"Tanjiro, I-I want to do it again..." Right now, I didn't know what I was supposed to do! I mean, I did say that we can do it whenever he wants but, seriously right now!?! When my butt is still sore?! I sigh and just get this over with.

"Sure!" After I say that, his eyes lit up and carried me to the bath. Then, without any warning, he suddenly thrusts it inside!! He didn't even tell me or anything!

"AH!!~ ZENITSU!! T-TELL ME NEXT TIME!!~~"

"S-sorry... I just couldn't wait to get my hands on you..." Goshh!!! F*ck his super sexy voice!! Just by him saying that, now I also want to do it.

"W-why~? D-do you suddenly w-want t-to do this?!~" He was just thrusting and thrusting so I can't speak properly.

"Seeing you naked was just a huge turn-on~~" AGAIN WITH THAT SEDUCTIVENESS!! I just lose my mind completely and want more and more and more! By now, he knew all of my weak spots and he just kept hitting them and hitting them while he was biting and sucking my neck. His hands were just all over my body.

"A-ah!~ Th-there!~ Mo-more!~" By now my mind was lost to pleasure. He looked at me like he wanted me so much. His gaze was just paralyzing me with lust! I really love him!

"T-tanjiro!~ I'm about- to-!~"

"Me too~! T-together!!~"

"AHHHHHH!!!!~~~~" And with that, we finally came together. He came inside me again! But now, he put it out so, he doesn't want another round.

"You came in me again! I actually might get pregnant now.~" I teased him a little.

"I mean, I would like to have a kid with you." I exploded and got so flustered.

"Sh-shut up!" I submerged my entire body in the bath and cleaned myself inside out.

He got out first and then I saw soooo many marks on his body. D-did I really do all that? It was like he was bitten so many times by an animal! Was I really like that? I looked down on my body and saw a LOT of marks on me as well. I guess we were both just the same.

After he got up, he started dressing and I follow. I get up and started dressing now too.

"Damn, I really did a number on you.~" I look to see where he was looking and he just looked up and down at my body, observing all the marks he did. Why do you have to be all flirty now?! I sigh at him and we finally got up and went towards the kitchen together.

Taking baths with him was the greatest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 13! So many smut chapters... sorry! By now, i wasnt uncomfortable anymore! Just a little bit tho. Ok, anyway, Enjoy! =))))))