Chapter 11 - Let's Sleep Together

⚠⚠SMUT WARNING!!⚠⚠
Tanjiro's POV

"Maybe we should continue this in our room?" Zenitsu suggested. I knew exactly what he wanted to do. And to be honest, I want to do it too.

"S-sure. Be gentle with me~" I said, teasing him a little. He suddenly bridal carried me towards our room while he was still kissing me. Just from his kiss, I was already going insane.

As soon as we got in the room, he quickly closed and locked the doors and threw me on the bed. He didn't waste any time at all and he started undressing. He looks like he wants to take the lead this time. I'll let him do me.

Then, he hastily jumped on the bed and started undressing me slowly while he buried his face onto my neck.

"~ah~" He suddenly sucked and bit my neck, leaving his marks. Now, I know that he was finally mine.

"Z-zenitsu. Just put it in already~..."

"If you say so. AH~!" He shoved it all in me in one go and I'm not going to lie, it fucking hurts and felt good at the same time.

"A-are you okay? Do you want me to put it out?"

"J-just move already!~ Ah!~~" And with that, he started thrusting into me, getting faster and faster with each thrust. I noticed him getting harder and harder inside. Is he about to cum?

"AH!~ Z-ZENITSU!~" He suddenly started stroking my member. Giving me multiple pleasures all at once. Then, he finally hit it.

"Z-zenitsu!! Th-there!! M-more!! Faster!!~~" He just kept hitting and hitting that spot over and over again, driving me crazy with each hit. He went faster and faster so I'm guessing it was time.

"Z-zenitsu! I-I'm about to-!~"

"M-me too~! Tanjiro!~" We both came and we were both left panting but then, when I thought it was over. He started moving again!!

"Ah~! Zenitsu~! W-why~!?"

"I missed you so much that I-I want more of you!!~" Just because of those words, I lost my mind and let him thrust into me again and again. I went up to him and kissed him. He put his tongue inside and made me even crazier!

"T-tanjiro!~ i-! Again!~"

"M-me too!~~"

"AHHHHH~~~!!" He came inside me again and he finally put it out. It felt soo good!!

"H-hah....h-ah. You came inside me so much that I might get pregnant...~~~"

"W-well, I wasn't kidding! I really missed you! And i-I wanted to take the lead this time."

"Ok. You can do it with me whenever you want.~ I seduced him and he got all flustered. He was way too cute!! I'm not going to lie, I kind of want to do it again but... he looked tired.

"Hey! Promise me that you won't get awkward with me tomorrow! I mean, you were the one who put it in this time..."

"O-ok. I promise! And I love you so much, Tanjiro."

"I love you too, Zenitsu. Let's always sleep together from now on."

"Ok!"

And with that, we both fell asleep, not bothering to take a bath. I mean this was just another best night for me. I really do love him. He was mine and I was his.

Forever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 11!! Sorry if it was too short! I ran out of ideas and got a little bit uncomfortable... i'll admit that i was squealing while reading this. Enjoy =)))