HellChick

This is for you, Katerina West ( @HellChick ) Enjoy!
Cal does not actually die in the book, but Kat wanted him too, so this is a special chapter for her, and please note Cal is actually alive in the next chapter.

Caleb’s P.O.V

Urgh. Willow was being so… Clingy and it wasn’t a good look. I needed to release some built up tension and do things that I could do beforehand. It wasn’t that I didn’t love her; it was just that I wasn’t prepared to give up everything for her like she desired.

I walked into the Night Club, the smell of alcohol and sex prominent. This was where I felt most natural at, and I loved the feeling once again igniting in my veins. I strutted over to the bar, flashing charming smiles at the females drooling over me. I ordered a shot of vodka, and easily downed it in a gulp, loving the feeling it ignited in my veins.

“Hey,” A soft, seductive voice whispered.

I looked toward the sound, and my eyes met with a hot girl with smouldering eyes and a sexy pout.

“Hey,” I echoed, smirking at her knowing I was about to get laid.

She trailed a finger across my arm playfully, sending shivers to tingle across the fine hairs. I began to feel slightly aroused, and bit my lip seductively.  “Shall we take it back to my room?” She asked softly, looking at me through fluttery lashes. I could just nod in reply.  

We got to the door, and I could barely wait as she unlocked the door, tapping my foot impatiently. “Oh, and Caleb?” She added, turning to smile at me.

“Mmh hmn?” I replied dreamily, wanting the door to be open.

“I have 4 other house mates, but we share everything, so I hope you don’t mind.” She explained, opening the door smiling happily.

“Perfect.” I murmured, pushing her through eagerly.

But the sight to behold… They were stunning, just like I liked them. And I had liked them, and I had been with them before. There was the stunning brunette with the smoky eyes, the curvy blonde with the perfect teeth, the dark haired beauty and the cheeky red head.

“Remember us?” They chorused playfully, indeed I did. I nodded, my breath taken away.

“Now, let us play a game!” Beamed Kat, moving toward a chest of drawers, she grinned cheekily at me, brandishing a pair of handcuffs. “On the bed, Mister!” She giggled, pointing toward the bed. I did so without any complaining, holding my hands out to be cuffed, driven by lust. Kat leant over me, her breath cool across my face, “I’ll cuff you to the bed, alright?” She said, clicking the cuffs into place. “Now… What shall we do next girls? Do you think he remembers? ” She asked, a fleeting look of irritation flitting across her face making me confused. But it was gone before I could contemplate it. Kat moved like a feline across to the drawers again, and I wondered with excitement what she would choose. She turned around to select something, and beckoned the girls to help choose their next object. There was much giggling and murmurs before Kat turned back to look at me, her hands behind her back. “Now, Caleb. Naughty boys need to be punished, how is Willow doing? I’ve heard all about her from Mya.” She nodded toward the lean, smoky eyed beauty and I nodded.

“I might of let Willow slip from my tongue, which is a big regret… Your beauty is like the shining sun in comparison to a dwindling flame. Bad boys do need to be punished,” I agreed huskily, looking at the brunette with sorrowful eyes that all the girls like. Mya just cocked her head to the side, nodding slightly. “They do indeed.” Was all she said.

Kat brought her hands from behind her back, she was holding something silver? “A knife?” I asked curiously, making her smile and nod.
“Indeed, well done!” Kat beamed, moving toward me stealthily.
I furrowed my eyebrows; I was deeply concerned for my safety as well as slightly drunk and confused.

“Now… Let’s ruin that pretty face of yours so you can no longer break the hearts of beautiful people!” She decided, looming over me.
“WAIT!” I spurted out, “They wanted it, those sluts. They knew it was no strings attached.”
Apparently, it was the wrong thing to say and the group of girls narrowed their eyes. Kat sat by me on the bed, caressing my face with the knife causing me to wince. “You’ve broken so MANY hearts.” She tutted softly, slicing my cheek lovingly causing streams of crimson to slide down my face like tears. “Stop!” I pleaded my voice hoarse. Kat shrugged, looking at the knife carefully. She wiped it on my hair gently, the hilt pressing slightly into my neck. “Now… We shall destroy your heart like it has been destroyed when you destroyed ours!” The red head exclaimed, taking the knife from Kat. She reached over, tracing my heart with the blade, before plunging it deeply into my chest. “I haven’t killed you, yet. You haven’t suffered enough.” She stated, bringing the knife out again causing to me to gasp in sudden pain. My hands moved desperately to clutch the hole in my chest, but the cuffs held fast. I could not staunch the flow of blood seeping out of my body. I began to sob, deep throaty sounds that came from my chest. “We’re not done yet!” The red head reminded me, reaching over to take some bottles from the blonde, who held the knife proudly with her teeth. The red head sniffed one bottle in disgust, “I do HATE the smell of lemon and vinegar,” She said calmly, flipping the lid open. I screamed as she poured the acid liquids across my wounds. I choked as the lemon had been poured into my screaming mouth, followed by the strong-smelling vinegar. The red head laughed in delight, passing the bottles back. She strolled over back to Kat and gestured for her to carry on. “You see, I was planning on killing you myself,” Kat mused thoughtfully, “But these girls wanted revenge… I wanted to punish you, but I allow them to watch. I let them help if they desire- because I think about other people. Unlike you.” She said coldly. She then reached over me, and grabbed a small vial from the table full of white grains. “Salt? Please, no!” I choked out desperately. She acted as if she hadn’t heard me, spilling the grains over my wounds, before giving me a lethal massage, entering all the grains deeply into my skin. I screamed, the sound vibrating through the wall, causing all girls to smile. Kat yawned, “It’s getting late, and we should finish off.” She decided, holding her hand out for the knife. The blonde gave her it, smiling, and I shouted in the most painful agony as she twisted the knife deep inside of my body. I felt the sharp blade pierce into my organs causing me to choke on my blood and spittle running down my face. Kat grabbed a bottle of vodka she had brought from the nightclub, pouring it all over me. She rummaged inside her bag, watching me closely, before pulling out a lighter. “Goodnight.” She said sweetly, throwing the open flame onto my broken body.

I screamed as the flames claimed me.

-There you go Kat! J I hope you like it, sorry for it being a bit late. Also, sorry for Cal not actually dying, yet… Or maybe he doesn’t die, who knows?-

-Parker