Day 18- Sealing Her Fate

~~~~Day 18- Sealing Her Fate~~~~

Marisa's P.O.V

As soon as Caleb fled from the cafe, Thalia eyed me regretfully.

"The bond of their mate ties is too strong. Even with my powers I cannot get him to desire you- because that would be what would have lured him- desire. Not love... " She gazed out of the cafe door window panel, her beautiful face screwed up in regret. "I am losing everyone close to me, Marisa. And you are; close to me.... You have been a friend like no other and I do not want you to die... But Caleb has sealed your fate, and hers. It's not that I hate Willow, she has become my friend too. But I don't want you to die."

I blinked at the harsh reality, knowing I would die. "So in 2 days, Meredith will come for me?" I whispered softly.

Thalia shrugged, "I honestly do not know, perhaps she will get someone else to do her dirty work. Perhaps she will kill you herself. I don't know why she chose you though." She mused.

"I don't either. I just transferred to this Coven and suddenly I am given your potion and this mission and I am so confused. I never signed up for this!" I agreed, almost angrily.

"Which Coven?" Thalia asked, her voice quiet.

"Midnight Coven." I muttered, "Their in Alience to Midnight Pack as well."

Midnight Coven was also the Coven that Caleb was going to become the Alpha to.

"I don't think you got transferred, Marisa." She said quietly, "I know for a fact that Meredith has been plotting and planning on how to destroy her rival coven; which happens to be your former coven. Tell me, I'm intrigued to know- How did she get you to move?"

I couldn't remember, come to think of it.

"I, er, I think I was asked through a letter?" I said doubtfully.

"Yes, that sounds feasible for her. But if you're allied with the Midnight pack, why are you so easy to betray Caleb?" She asked curiously.

I flushed, my humaness prominent, "I don't know if you've forgotton but my life is at stake here." I reminded her sharply, my eyes narrowing.

"Of course," She agreed, nodding her head. "And as soon as they Mate, Meredith will be alerted of your failure, and your life will be in grave danger." She sighed softly, taking a drink from her cup. She held the cup in her hands as if to warm them. "I shall protect you." Thalia decided, looking at me.

~~~~~~~~At The Apartment~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I threw all my needed stuff into a bag. This was it, me and Thalia were leaving, but were we too late?

~~~~~~~~~Caleb's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~

****Things get a bit.... Heated ;) Warning. You have been warned.*****

We didn't want to face the cafe, so we went home to the Pack House. Willow was unusually silent, and it was clear she was thinking deeply. I held her hand gently, and we made our way to our room. "I love you." I told her, as we entered through the door. "I've cheated on you, and I hate myself. No other girl can ever compare to what I feel for you."

The silence after dominated the room.

"Mark me, then." Willow said at last.

I blinked, shocked but pleasantly surprised. "Are you sure, baby?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm sure. I love you, but don't call me baby. I'm not four," She gave me that beautiful, cheeky grin that I love and I smiled back at her.

"Okay, Angel." I replied, rolling my eyes playfully.

She stalked over to me, her eyes glinting. She leant forward gracefully, her delectable breath fanning my face. Slowly, sensually, she bit her full lip driving me crazy. I couldn't take it, my eyes darkened with lust and I wrapped her in my arms kissing her soft lips earnestly. My tongue asked for dominance as I bit her lower lip, and I moaned as she allowed me entry, licking the tip of my mouth. I entwined my fingers into her hair as she moulded herself into me. My mouth left hers reluctantly as it travelled down her neck, kissing and caressing the tender flesh of her neck. She moaned as I found her sweet spot, causing me to nip it playfully.

"I can play dirty too," Willow warned me playfully, which I found ever so cute.

Boy, could she play. Willow unwrapped my hands from her hair gently and stood back. She looked at me through her long lashes and smiled. Carefully, she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor gracefully. Smiling, she took off her top as well, leaving her in lacy panties and a black lace bra. I advanced forward, but she pushed me back.

"Careful, Mr Alpha, patience is everything!" She tutted, biting her lip in that sexy manner.

"Please," I begged, my eyes wide with lust.

"You said please, so okay." She sighed, stepping into my embrace.

I knelt before her, leaving a trail of kisses on her stomach and let my hands rest on her thighs. She looked at me, her stunning eyes glowing with love, and I stood up. My hands cupped her boobs, and I felt the warmth.

"Are you sure?" I asked her, earning a nod with her eyes half closed. I began licking and gently sucking her sweet spot, before allowing my canines to extend. I bit her, making her moan loudly. A warm feeling rushed through me, and I kissed her stomach and caressed her lovingly. I threw my shirt off, then unbuckled my belt letting my jeans slide off. Soon, we were both left in no clothing and I gasped at her beauty. She looked at her shyly, and I led her to the bed. She laid down obediently, and I knelt at her legs kissing up her thigh until I met her core. I planted a kiss on her clit, making her shudder. I delved my tongue into her, tasting her sweet juices loving the way she moaned and tugged my hair. I sat up, and kissed her lips again, my painfully hard boner pressing into her navel. She sighed in content, before pushing me back down into the bed, taking control. She gazed at me lustfully and placed a hand on my member. I swallowed, and restrained myself from taking her right then. Willow bit her lip again, before placing her mouth on the tip causing me to moan loudly. Without further ado, she wrapped her whole mouth around me, her mouth sensual and amazing. Time passed, but I couldn't distinguish it, I was just enjoying the feeling of Willow becoming one with me.

I took her mouth off, and tipped her face toward mine before I came. I kissed her softly, before pushing her onto the bed. I positioned myself at her entrance, letting the tip slowly break through. She grunted softly at the pressure, so I kept still for a moment. She subsided, so I pushed deep inside of her, making us both moan loudly. I thrust in deeply, enjoying the feeling of being embedded into her. As we panted, I thrust harder and faster until we both came. I pulled out, exhausted and pulled Willow into a hug.

"I love you."