Day 9- The Vampire In Town

Authors Note: Dedicated to @YasminJeffery for creating the character as well as suggesting to use a vampire! I was #110 in short stories but sadly fell down to #350 so PLEASE I beg of you, vote and share and comment and vote some more!
-Parker

Vampire:
Name: Marisa Coils
Age: 116 (Human years 16)
Appearance: Dark blue eyes
Angry: Golden-brown
Sad: Icy blue
Happy: Natural colour
Sexual: Deep dark blue
Hair: Long, curly black and blue tips
Pale skin cold to the touch and light pink lips.
Powers: Fire and healing/harming
Blood: Animal or human (But only if the human is going to die

Marisa’s P.O.V

I was thirsty. Or perhaps hungry? I never quite know when I’m lusting for blood. I think perhaps it is a mixture. I licked my lips in almost desperation, crouching down stealthily to disguise myself into the night. I wanted blood, at this point any would do but I was under strict instructions to drink only the dying or animal blood. It was hard for all of us, but it was compulsory to keep peace with the growing wolf pack in our neighbour hood. At least that was what I had been told- I was new. But all rules applied, so at least the blood loss would not be as extreme hopefully. A branch twitched and the hairs on the back of my slender milk white neck prickled in anticipation. I was ready for the hunt.

The deer lept out, startled, and I chased it down. It was having a struggle breathing, and it was gasping short, ragged breaths so it was an easy kill. I flew out of my hiding place after the chase, and lept, making my mark and sinking my aching fangs into the supple meat. It was a long, relieving drink, quenching my thirst and I got up refreshed, discarding the body with a quick fling flying it into the bushy undergrowths of the forest no man would ever walk. Now I was ready to make friends with the mutts.

Okay! SO short chapter, but I'm losing my position as #110 to #350 so I wanted a quick chapter to upload to get a couple more votes and views. PLEASE vote! I'll give you cookies!
-Parker the desperate unicorn