Day 14- Too friendly ?

Authors Note: Okay, so I got only 14 reads not 20, and 5 votes not 10, but I am glad I am recieving some so I uploaded this as I am feeling festive. Thank you to Dove, for helping with my grammer and I thank @RonnieGivver for the tips on how to make my writing better. *Bows down* Thank you, my Queen ;) Anyway, enough babbling ;) Enjoy -Parker

~~Day 14- Too Friendly ?~~

Willow's P.O.V

Overtime, Cal and I became increasingly friendly toward Thalia and Marisa; especially because they both possessed intimidating beauty for the eye to behold. However, I did not mind and enjoyed their company and under the slightly intimidating persona of Thalia, there was a humorous person. Her silver gaze still pierced me with the same chill, though. Marisa was just... Marisa! A slight klutz, for once not just me, but very sweet and friendly. The only thing that slightly troubled me was the fact she was well, maybe too friendly? It sounds so ludicrous, but she acts so willing toward Caleb- not flirty as such, but hinting. Or maybe, maybe I was just paranoid which was the more truthful suggestion. It's just, Marisa would volunteer to go and help Cal with anything and didn't complain under his orders. Maybe it was her helpful personality, and at this thought I felt guilty for doubting my friend.

"Hey you!" A lilting voice called out. Thalia. I stopped in my tracks, turned around and smiled at her apologetically.

"Sorry, Tal, I was in my own World then!" I explained, rolling my eyes. "Where are Cal and Marisa at?" I added, curious, they were usually all together when they had come from the same class.

"Oh, Marisa dropped all her books again, so Cal helped her and told me to come ahead." She replied smoothly, flashing her pearly whites at me.

I nodded, "Alright." I said, my voice slightly doubtful and for that I hated myself. For being so suspicious and uneasy about one of my best friends and my mate who had promised me anything and everything.

"Seriously, it will be fine. It's only books!" Thalia assured me, arching an eyebrow almost impatiently.

I bit my lip, "You're right! I just... I don't even know why I'm feeling so needy and clingy. Urgh." I complained angrily to myself.

Thalia shrugged, but her eyes had softened in that gaze she held. "Don't worry, Marisa is reliable. Just slightly clumsy, next time I will help her with the books." She said softly.

I felt bad for feeling so relieved as I nodded gratefully.

Thalia's P.O.V.

*This is before she goes to see Willow*

I sighed impatiently. "How long have you got?" I asked Marisa firmly. "4 of your precious days have already passed, and we are only friend zone!" I carried on, ignoring her. "You have 6 left, only 6. And if you do not succeed, someone will die." I neatly unzipped my back surreptitiously, passing her  a small vial. "Put this in his drink, and make sure only you are there with him!" I bit my lip.

"How would I do that? OKay, Willow isn't in our lesson, but I can hardly offer him a random drink without appearing suspicious. Right?" She pointed out.

I nodded, "Already thought of that. Drop your books on the way out, and fumble for them. Make him pity you, he shall help you and I will make my way toward Willow. When you are left alone, take  your water out and pretend to drink some. Put this vial in first. After, offer him some. Make him drink it if needs be!" I emphasised, "Then discard the water. As soon as possible, and make your way to the tarmac where we will be. Got it!" I asked hopefully, smiling as she nodded.

I did not want her to die.

As planned, we after the bell, dragging out the time putting away our things. Luckily, Cal was busy nattering so also was slow on tidying away. We went out together, but Marisa dropped her books cleverly, looking like it was an incident, causing Cal to stoop down and help her.

"I'll go ahead and tell Willow," I suggested, gaining a nod from Cal who had gathered most of the books. As I walked down the corridor, I heard Marisa ask innecontly...

"Care for a drink?"

** I hope you enjoyed it! Remember, vote, comment ect. What do you think will happen next? ;) Not the obvious choice**

20 Days To Save Your Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें