Day 8- Alpha Jones

~~Day 8 Alpha Jones~~

Willow P.O.V Again xD

I sat at the table, feeling pity upon Amber who was looking withdrawn and unnaturally blank. "She killed herself." Was the only thing she uttered upon us entering the scene. It was true, as well. However, Cal was worried about the Alpha Jones. He was notorious for making deals and would not enjoy not recieving what had been promised. When Cal confronted Amber about it, she merely shrugged not knowing how to respond- or not wanting to. But, inevitably Alpha Jones was going to make an appearance so we had to be prepared. Cal had a vague of idea of what was promised via their mental link, but her mother's link was obviously gone so he could no longer delve into her mind and see what she had planned.

"I'm sorry! OKAY!" Amber screamed, suddenly and with no warning. I blinked at the loud, unexpected noise.

"Why?" I asked her timidly.

"For hurting you like I did. All I wanted to have was my mothers approval but she never gave it to me and I know how wrong it was okay?! But I had too! AND NOW SHE WILL NEVER APROVE OF ME AND ITS MY FAULT SHE DIED!" Amber burst into heart wrenching tears, making Cal look away awkwardly. So subtle.

"Hush, it's okay! Some people think scars are a sexy asset; so thank you." I reached over, and gave her a unsure hug. "It'll be okay.." I assured her.

"How? I made your love cheat on you..." She whispered in quiet disgust.

"Admittedly, Mr Caleb. You have cheated on me more times than I count on my hands and feet, but I geuinely think that it has made us stronger. So, I guess what I am trying to say is: Thank you. Thank you Amber, for coming clean and being truthful. I bear no grudges." I said truthfully, and I couldn't. Sure, she had made me so fearful in the last week. But I could empathize with her and that changed how I felt I guess. Cal stood up suddenly, "The Alpha has arrived. I can smell him. We have to go meet him." He looked at me carefully, "Will you manage her?" He asked softly.

I nodded, giving a sigh- He was being slightly harsh. "She's not exactly out of control." I pointed out under my breath, earning a hesitant smile from Amber. "Perhaps we will become friends, yet." I quoted her smiling back.

"Perhaps." She agreed, "But now. I must go and meet my 'mate' that my mother has organised."

Together, we walked steadily down the corridor to where the Alpha was waiting. Cal was in quiet conversation with him, and I only heard a glimpse of it.

"Come on, Alex, you're a good man, it's clear Amber isn't aware of how her mother bargained for her: And if you hadn't known, she killed herself." Cal muttered urgently. 'Alpha Alex Jones' saw us, however and ignored him. "Amber, your beauty is better still. I'm sorry for your loss, but I don't like but receiving what has been promised. I feel like I would have cheated, yes?" He said pleasantly. Cheated? That guy knew nothing.

"I want to speak to you, now." I found myself demanding, glaring at Alex.

"Sure," He shrugged, looking confused.

"I don't think this is a good idea..." Murmured Cal, looking at me. I glanced at Amber and smiled, "I do, I'll be fine." I assured him gently.

"Okay then..." Cal said doubtfully, before leaving with Amber.

I glared at Alex.

"Deary me, pampered little Alpha. You think YOU'VE got it bad? My mate has cheated on me physically more times than Justin Beiber has got dislikes on YouTube. I've walked in on him more times than Luis Suarez has bit people. I've felt humiliated and down right fucking cheap, seeing perfect girls saunter out of his room. But I let it go, because he's my mate. I've been tortured physically but I still love him. I'm not easily fazed, m'dear. So, hear my warning, don't try and be with someone who isn't your mate. He's tried, but he keeps coming back to boring old me, and if you do take Amber. Well. There's a hell of a lot of girls who are more unforgiving. What I'm trying to say is, don't make avoidable mistakes you will regret." I ranted, oblivious to his penetrating stare.

"Lovely speech, Willow. I guess you have had it worse than me. And Cal is very lucky, you're right. I'm better than him. Thank you," He ripped a random piece of paper that was on the table near us and scrawled his number on with a pen taken from his jeans pocket. "I'd like to get to know you." He said softly, allowing me to see the shy side over the cocky act.

"Thanks, Alex." I smiled, "I'll get in touch."

He nodded and left, making Cal walk in anxiously.

"What did he do?" He demanded.

"Nothing, we just talked. Amber, your okay it's sorted, Cal, don't worry, Alex is really quite alright." I assured them calmly, earning a sigh from Cal.

"You never cease to amaze me," He muttered, pulling me into a hug. I smiled to myself, satisfied with the result.

Author Note:

Hey, I wonder how many words. It's supposed to be like, 30,000? Not sure, do you know? Comment below :) Please Vote and Share of course ;)

-Parker