Day 20- Final Goodbye

I cannot believe I have got this far!! Thank you to all of my wonderful supporters, you're amazing guys and as cheesey as it sounds I really couldn't have done it without you all. Anyway, *Scream* Last chapter, so buckle your seatbelts and be prepared for drama and shit.

Anways, I'm sorry to say but there is going to be a death because happy endings never exist for everyone. It's not going to be Thalia, though, as she is the main character in my next spin off Behind The Mask.

~~~~Day 20- Final Goodbye~~~~ **Screams**

And then the shifting began...

Willow's P.O.V.

I screamed as Caleb leapt in front of me, shifting into his pure white wolf with emerald eyes. Around me others began to shift as well, Leon shifted into a dark bronze wolf while Marisa watched him regretfully. She looked at me sadly, before sprinting away. I felt my eyes go round in confusion, and amidst the fighting I nearly lost her but I caught up with her and grabbed her arm.

"Where are you going?" I asked, my voice trembling.

"Don't you see? Everything is my fault! I must go before I hurt Leon, before I hurt anyone else." She whispered, her eyes dilating. "Now, you must go now! Before I turn back into a vampire." She implored, her eyes unfocused.

"I don't blame you, at all. You did what you had too, please stay!" I said to her, glancing at the fight. "We need you!"  It was clear that our side were becoming outnumbered. "How would you feel if Leon died?" I added, watching her face crumple up guiltily.

"You're right." She closed her royal blue eyes for a minute, "Okay, Thalia is coming to help. They don't remember her so we have the upper hand. Now, I'll join you. Just go, while I change back. I don't want you to see this."

I nodded, leaving to go back into the fight. I saw Caleb charge and rip into another wolf and I cringed at all of the hatred. I saw Thalia dart between people, her nimble hands ripping off limbs and gauging out eyes. She saw and smiled, sprinting toward me. "Without a weapon in a war? Dangerous, that is." She said, passing me a dagger. I took it, feeling the heavy weight. "Now, I know what you're thinking, you hate all if this, but it will lead to a better place." She smiled at me, before sprinting off again. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a blurred figure race toward me, I held the dagger up in defence, but the figure slowed down and stopped. "Hey, it's only me." Marisa said, "I just wanted you to know I hadn't gone."

I nodded, before she raced off and battled that Alpha Alex. I saw a black wolf rear up on its hind legs and strike down another wolf, before I recognised it- Amber. Something inside of me snapped, I realised with a loathing feeling that these people, like Alex... They wanted us dead! I felt myself stiffen, before I charged toward a Alex to help my former enemy deal with the merciless Alpha. Amber gave me a swift wolf grin, before rearing up again to strike down with power onto his shoulder blades. This time he was expecting it, as he rolled out of the way making her bones jolt and she winced. With fury, I plunged the dagger forward, and it hit his chest. I pulled it out suddenly, crimson blood coating the dagger. I watched silently as it dripped to the ground, unbelieveing at the what I had just done. I was as bad as him! I had killed someone. I saw his giant wolf frame convulse violently, before he started coughing loudly; a hacking cough, blood coming out in long drools. He shifted back into a human, and I wept. I sat next to him, holding my hands on his naked chest, trying to stop the blood.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered, my tears falling onto him. His eyes were half closed and I knew he would die soon. He reached forward, his mouth moving. I leant forward as well so I could hear what he wanted to say. His hand grabbed my shoulder as he leant on me. Without realising, he had claimed the knife I had thrown to the ground. He looked at me coldly, even in death wanting to kill, and sliced it into my stomach before dropping to the ground.

I felt numb. Nothing almost. Around me, the pack of Alex were howling and running away, abandoning the scene. Caleb was at my side instantly, in human form, holding me as I stared. "Sshh, it's okay. Stay with me!" He pleaded, tears pricking his beautiful eyes.

"Don't cry." I croaked, reaching up to wipe his tears. But I was not strong enough and my arm fell back.

"I love you, stay with me." He repeated, holding me close. "It's all over now, don't worry. His pack are rogues now, they have no Alpha as he never found his mate and had pups."

"You forgot about me." A voice said sadly.

"I'm Meredith, by the way. I don't believe we've met. I know how to save your beloved human."

Okay. So I've decided to do one last chapter because I had an idea. Don't kill me please x3 I hope you've enjoyed this journey that is closing to an end. -Parker