Day 7- Fresh Start

Hey, I am on a roll! So, comment love and vote please, and remember it si for the #JustWriteIt!!

~~Day 7 Fresh Start~~

I looked at Cal sadly, "It's true then, about Luna?" I said quietly.

He nodded, "Yes, and I am so sorry for the way you have been treat by me. I love you, and I am sober now. My feelings have not changed, if anything, my love for you is clearer." He said seriously. I nodded mutely, unsure how to respond. But I did, "I love you, okay. I do, but I'm hurt and the truth only solves some of that. I need time to think and get better. The times I have seen you cheat on me with another has scarred me for life. I love you and you are my mate, so naturally I will forgive you. But only if you don't cheat, ever. There are no second chances and you don't have to worry about me cheating you know." I assured him.

Cal nodded gratefully, "More than I could ever wish for! I love you, and I will not cheat, I am going to treat you like you deserve to be treat- better then a Princess." He promised.

Amber's P.O.V (Written By Holly thanks :) ) No problem Parker ;)

I watched them across the table. Holding hands and acting sickly, it should be ME holding a hand, ME acting unbearable from love. But no. I yearned for my mate, I wanted to change- unlike Caleb. I truly did. But no, nobody would come along and live happily ever after with me as my mate; my other half. I was alone. I didn't hate Willow, not really, and I felt so guilty after hurting her like I did, but my anger got the better of me and when SHE bribed me to hurt her... I did. I felt so ashamed, but I would do it again for my mate. By SHE I meant my mother, my sweet, loving bitch of a mother. So sweet with company, but not without. She had said to me: "Amber, it's obvious by now, nobody will come for you as a mate you slut. Why don't you just screw the Alpha's son? It's not like Willow that manky human can compare, is it?" And I did as she said, because I was fractionally scared by her, and partly because I really wanted to see her smile proudly at me; for once. But she didn't, when I nearly got exhiled because of her, she told me off for not being subtle. I was seething and fuming, and it was then I realised how little she cared for me. But I am stupid, and I still yearned for her praise and she knew it!

I got off my chair, pushing my plate away. "I'm not hungry. The stench of human is too bad." I muttered, glaring at Willow. I felt guilty, well slightly, but I had to maintain my dignity. Or something like that. I stalked down the corridor to my room in the pack house and started when I saw my mum sitting on my bed like she belonged there. "You've been ages!" She snapped, "I want to go soon and watch something on the TV. Maybe go out shopping, whatever, but I can't cause I have to talk to you!" She cocked her head, a small smile playing on her lips. "No matter, really, I can of course do that other times. Anyway, Amber. You need to find your mate." She stated, making me confused. I arched an eyebrow, "Um. What about your plan for the Alpha?" I muttered. She shrugged,

"I can't remember any plan, so I have no idea what shit you are talking about." She snapped annoyed, "Anyway, I think you should leave this pack; of course I shall attend as well. I have arranged for you to be married to Alpha Jones of the other pack- our rival pack, actually." She said as if discussing the weather.

"WHAT THE F-" I started to scream, before mum shot me a glare.

"Shut up. Or everyone will know! Idiot... You wanted a mate, didn't you?" She snarled, dominating me. I knew what poor Willow had felt now, shivering from the inevitable fear. I would stand up to my mum for her, as well as me. I would change- before I got my mate. I would apologize and explain why I had acted so ruthlessly. Mother tapped her head lightly, "Plans, m'dear, should never be thought out with such passion. No, I don't think you will change." She contradicted softly, the coolness of her tone making me gulp. "Lets think rationally," I said in a squeaky voice, trying to breath normally.

"Oh, I am." She assured me with a smile, "But you are not. Think about it, if you dob in your own mother, your own flesh and blood you will have nobody."

"Thanks to you!" I said with vemon, "You made our farther die."

My dad was the only person I believed my mum to truly love, "Thats not fair!" She said coldy, "I loved him and you know it. It is not MY fault he did what he did. He had anxiety disorders and that made him weaker. I told him I loved him everyday but it was not enough- that is not my fault."

I could see the pain in her eyes from here, I could maybe break her weaker spots. "I know how hard it is, for you, after dad. But I want to find my mate, I want to be able to love as much as you did." I said softly like a whisper. Mum ran a hand through her messy hair, her eyes wild with something unknown. "You don't need me anymore, do you? You just want your mate. I try to provide for you, but the same with your poor farther it isn't enough! Fine. Stay here, I'm going to go with the man I love."

It happened in slow motion, she lept from my bed and shifted into a wolf, leaping out of the balconied windows with ease. I screamed at her to come back, but she looked at me once more before leaping to her death.

Holly's Note: Hope you liked it my Waffles ♥