Chapter Twenty-Five: Príma?⚠️

Grandson ~ Blood//Water (song above)
I suggest you listen to this song when I put *** so you can have a better understanding:) Enjoy! ✨🥰

This may contain mature scenes that are not suitable for others. You've been warned.

~~~

What a big mistake indeed. The unsettling grin that slowly started to form had now vanished. My face, now still, was looking down upon the girl I felt nothing for.

Sometimes it's better to feel the tiniest bit than none at all. I would soon learn my lesson.

***

"Oh Alejandra, Alejandra." I giggled as I took slow strides towards her, taking my time.

Her eyes were the most pleasurable sights I'd ever witnessed. The way she stepped back in fear sent joyful shivers down my spine.

It felt even more pleasurable when I could hear her breaths quicken with each step.

Her fear, pain, tears, and most of all her tainted blood would soon make me officially turn into the monster I truly was. No, still am.

"Please primo, whatever you're gonna do please don't. I'm really sorry!"

My emotionless face stared at her without a single ounce of pity.

"I was scared and-"

Before she could even finish her sentence, I immediately positioned my two hands onto her neck as I strangled her on the floor. Her gasps as she tried to breathe made me finally feel full.

She screamed in agony and once I got bored I decided to hit her head very harshly on the living room walls before finally releasing her just to watch her fall to the floor holding her head slightly. There was a slight yet faint trickle of blood on her forehead that she would easily be able to hide once her pa and my ma came back.

"Paco!!" She shouts

"They're right, y-y-you are c-crazy!" She continues to shout while crying and stuttering. But all she did was make me laugh more.

"Everyone seems to be calling me crazy at this school. It's becoming amusing." I tell her crouching down so I could level my face with hers, "Maybe I am crazy. Or maybe you are even more so since you love to watch other people suffer."

"I won't do it again, pl-"

I slammed the knife deep into her good leg, stopping her again.

She shouts even louder. The sound she was making made me feel excited.

"Feels good, huh?" I ask her

She slowly looks up at me and tries to touch my face, making me grin as I tighten my grip around her wrist.

"You're a fucking tonta if you thought I wouldn't hurt you."

"I grew tired of you and the others hurting me. You used to beat me and laugh with them but today you watched."

"People like you don't deserve to live peacefully. People like you deserve to be punished instead." I continued to tell her.