Chapter Twenty: Past...

Jang Jae In~ Auditory Hallucinations
(song above)
...
Lenas P.O.V:

I first met Paco at the age of 10 almost 11. Even then he was a little dangerous. My dad and his dad worked together and soon became the best of friends. When my ma and his grandma were introduced to each other they too, became close and wished for Paco and me to click.

We met when his pa had invited us over to their home for dinner.

I still remember it as if it were yesterday.
He made quite an impression on me to the point where I could never forget.

...
"Mine." My eyes widened

That was the first thing he had to say. And it's funny because that day my mom had insisted I wear a dress. And that was the FIRST and ONLY time I got to see Paco dressed up as well.

Paco's outfit:(minus the sunglasses and tie)

Lena's Outfit:(minus heels, imagine flats)

His grandma laughed nervously while his dad stepped into the conversation to smooth things out

"Paco, you don't start a conversation like that...why don't you introduce yourself first, mijo."

He stood still for a while just analyzing me through and through. Until finally, he introduced himself.

"Hello, my name is "Paco" and you're mine." He stated the "mine" so clearly.

His presence was filled with confidence as he stared directly into my eyes.

He scared me by how cool and calmly collected he was. While me on the other hand...was not.

"H-Hello, my name is "Lena" and wh-what do you mean by mine ?"

I was nervous. And usually, I was never nervous, but when it came to Paco he never failed to make me feel that way.

All he could do was smirk and say, "You'll see."

And with that short response, he turned on his heels and walked away, slamming his bedroom door shut. The force he had used to shut the door made me jump.

Who would've known that once Paco claims you as his, you're forever bound to him and to only him?

~~~
  I kept thinking about how we first met throughout the rest of the drive. There was small talk here and there but we were mostly silent.
Truth is... I'm afraid.

I'm afraid of how he might react and possibly hurt me. If he were to hurt me, I wouldn't refuse him. Yes, I know.

   You're probably thinking I'm crazy and just as fucked up as he is. But I rather have him hurt me than him almost accidentally killing someone or something.

He killed his own cat because it would meow out in pain. It was sick and about to die with great suffering so he decided to do it himself. He had buried it with flowers and even made a small headstone out of wood for the poor animal. That's why he always feels the need to hurt an injured cat.

I still remember that morning he came to school with the bottom half of his T-shirt covered in nothing but bloodstains.

That was the day we had to leave because not only did he kill that cat, but he almost tortured a man at school. It was the man who was about to punch me. A teacher to be precise. That first memory he had as a flashback was that very same day.

It was the day he blocked

everything.