Chapter Ten: I Remember Some⚠️

GANGSTA by Kehlani (song above)
ok sooooo for this chapter I recommend listening to the song when I put *** above :) Enjoy ✨💕

⚠️WARNING⚠️

It contains blood and violence as well as strong language. If not comfortable
PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE!!
~~~

Lena, who are you? Do I know you? Have we met?  It doesn't matter how many times I ask, the answer is always the same. "Maybe you have, maybe you haven't." Is what she tells me. The drive is silent but comfortable. She must've been tired judging by the sound of her soft snores.

As I continued to drive, I realized that Lena had a small scratch on the side of her face. It contained a thin layer of dried blood. FUCK! Why now of all times?!?

"Lena!" *SHAKE* "LENA!!"

Lena slowly wakes up startled

"HUH?!?" "WHAT HAPPENED?!" She looked up at me confused as she rubs the tiredness out of her eyes.

"I need you to take over the car for a bit," I tell her with a stern expression.

"Okay, just pull over." She removes the pillow she had and tosses it into the backseat.

I do as instructed and pull over.

Once we get settled in and I'm in the passenger seat, my flashback starts appearing.

***
~FLASHBACK~

  "LEAVE HER ALONE!!" I shouted out as the man wearing a black hoodie held Lena's arm tightly. His fist inches away from connecting to her angelic face. He slowly backed away from Lena and looked over at me.

"Hmm, And why exactly should I listen to a little boy like you?" He said smirking at me.

The smirk on his face was starting to annoy me, so I did the unthinkable. I moved closer to him, shocking him enough to where his smirk vanished. It was as if my legs had a mind of their own.

"You know, I've learned something VERY important from my past," I said as I continued to stare him down.

The man looked at me with a confused expression as I took a few more steps towards him and continued, "They taught me how to respond to situations like these."

"You wanna know how?" He didn't say anything as he backed away from me. I laughed.

  "They said I should hurt them, just. like.this." I grabbed my knife I always kept with me. And just like that, the unknown adrenaline inside my body took over. And all I wanted to see was the pain. The pain was only the beginning of what made me excited. The ending will always be the best part. Seeing the color of tainted blood such as his was my favorite part. Nobody. touches. MY Lena.

...

I didn't even notice that I had already slid the knife against his flesh. His tainted blood was now on my hands. I looked at his tainted blood in disgust.

My heartbeat wouldn't slow down

  His eyes had gone wide out of shock. He wasn't expecting me to actually cut him. He touched the deep cut on his stomach making his tainted blood cover his hands.

  He slowly looked up at me and grabbed me by the neck, trying to strangle me. I let him do it for a few seconds, feeling my breath quickening. I wanted to make him feel like he had a chance of hurting me, but he was already weak. I then had enough playtime and punched his wounded stomach, making him let go of me as he winces in pain.

Just as his blood oozing out his saliva was too as I just stared at him.

"Does it hurt?" I asked. When he didn't say anything I erupted with a huge fit of laughter.

"Y-You monster..." He finally gets out.

I just stared at him, not feeling guilty about anything. I then looked at my hands covered in blood. I lifted them towards my mouth to taste it and licked it clean. But it looked so dirty and tainted. The man unknown looked so dirty laying there. I didn't dare to do it.

For some reason, the urge to see more pain was still there. I picked up the knife about to cut him once more until I heard his, please.

"N-NO!" "Stop!" He shouts trying to dig his nails into the floor as if it'd stop me from pulling him back. So amusing.

"You look so cute. Are you really trying to convince me otherwise?" I ask him

He doesn't say anything more than cry so I sat back and continued, "Now, where do you want me to do it? Chest or back?" "I'll make the pain quick if you listen."

  The man-cub started crying even more now. He was sobbing so much like a child that I was getting tempted to cut his tongue off because of how annoying it was starting to sound.

"Stop whining, I've already made you a generous offer."
I tell him as my hand is still gripping the knife.

I gently positioned the knife against his chest. When he felt the blade touch him, his body froze.

"No!" He quickly shouted

"I'm sorry, I'll do anything!" He shouted again making an unpleasant grin form upon my lips

The way he was begging was making me feel happy and amused. "Hmm...beg some more like the little bitch you are and maybe, just maybe I won't," I said closing my eyes as the sight felt good to take in.

"PACO, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?"

My dad yelled and everything inside me suddenly stopped functioning. I was confused. As I looked up I could see Lena was by my dad, looking at me with wide eyes.

"D-Dad?" I asked letting go of my knife, hearing it make a clunking sound as it fell down to the floor.

  Papá grips my arm tightly and pulls me into a tight embrace. He touches my cheek gently and looks straight into my eyes, "Who am I?" "Who am I míjo?" He repeatedly asks for a second time.

"Tainted blood?" I answer but everything is so surreal I don't even know what's going on.

"No míjo, who am I to you?" He asks again. He looks extremely nervous, and I realized his hands were actually shaking as were mine.

I closed my eyes and exhaled, and just like that, I felt back to normal.

I saw blood coating my hands and looked at my dad with wide eyes. "Dad?"

Papá just looks relieved and hugs me tighter.

"You're ok míjo." "You're going to be ok, son." He said embracing me tighter.

I felt numb, but when I saw the man in pain still alive on the floor I almost collapsed.

  "NO!" "GET AWAY FROM ME." "I'm a MONSTER!" I started sobbing and pushed my dad away from me remembering as to what I had just done.

He wouldn't let me go.

~~~
Well that was exciting and not intense at all...*cough* *cough* 👀🤓

-Lila✨