Chapter Thirty: My Queen🥀

Brenton Wood~Me & You (song above)

Paco's P.O.V:

4:30 In the morning and I'm already up. I let out a sigh. Oh, right...it's Monday. "Fuck." I mumbled under my breath as I ran a hand through my hair.
I turned to look at Lena. "How the hell did I get so lucky." I thought to myself, smiling. Screw it. Since I'm already up I might as well just get ready and mentally prepare myself for today.
...
As I was about to put on my pair of chucks, Lena spoke.

"Paco, what time is it? Is it time for me to get up?" She asked softly while yawning.

"Well, it's only 5:15 am, but I like to be at school before 6:30." I ruffled the top of her hair. She giggled.

"Ima start getting ready then." She gave me a quick hug before doing so.
I smiled as I proceeded to put on my shoes.
...
When Lena was ready, she came into the room to get her backpack and stuff together.

(Lena's makeup, outfit, and hairstyle with hoop earrings.)

She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and wanted to be friends with

She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and wanted to be friends with. I never would've thought that I'd have a chance to be with her, let alone be her boyfriend. But I guess miracles do happen.

...
Normally, I'd go into the school not giving a shit and loving the fear off of my fellow peers, but today I have Lena.
"Paco.," Lena says as she tugs the end of  my crew-necked sweatshirt

(Paco's outfit)

"Hmm?" I simply replied

"Be you, ok? Come on, let's go be psycho's together." She giggled as she put my arm over her shoulder and we both started walking into the somewhat filled hallways.

Stares. Oh, how the stares were starting to annoy me...
Do people really have to be so curious?

Luckily Lena and I had all the same classes. That way we could protect each other.

Although I had a bad feeling that something was gonna happen. Especially when lunch hit.
We would've walked inside the cafeteria together, but she had to use the restroom, so I decided to wait for her.

15 minutes had passed and I was starting to worry. Maybe she wasn't feeling well? But that wouldn't make any sense because she never said anything...Screw it, I'm gonna go check up on her.

When I arrived at the door, my blood boiled.
The sight before me was making my voice come out to play. The boy was not only flirting with her, but he wouldn't let her go. His grip on her wrists was firm and red marks were starting to appear.
She continued to resist, but I'm guessing he got annoyed by this and slapped her. Not only did he slap MY Lena, but he gripped a handful of her hair and tossed her onto the floor.

She started laughing when she saw me and looked up at the guy.

"You're so dead." She said to the boy as she continued to giggle. The boy looked up confused.

"What do you mean?" He scoffs

"She means you've messed with what's mine."

I said before walking towards him, pulling his hair back and pinning him against the wall, "You see, when someone hurts the person that I love, you're not going to get away with it that easily."
I then walked towards Lena making sure she was okay.
My tone was cold and threatening as I stalked closer to my prey. I circled around him like so.

"L-Look, I- I didn't know she was yours, I s-swear!" His stuttering was cute since a few seconds ago he was so sure of himself compared to now.

"Then I guess we should solve that problem now, shall we?"

And with that being said, I grabbed the boy by his hair once more and dragged him into the cafeteria.
Lena was right beside me. It was almost as if she was my queen.

The whole cafeteria went silent when they saw me, but they started murmuring in confusion when they saw Lena by my side.

"This is Lena, she's my queen." Everyone gasped in shock. I stopped, waiting for the rest to let me continue.

"This boy, his name is Sabien Velasquez." I tugged his head up by his hair.

"And today he decided to hurt MY queen."

"And for that, today I'm gonna show you what I do to people who decide to cross me because if you try to cross her, you're also deciding to cross me."

"And we can't have that." I grinned as I took off my crew neck. Lena smiles as she holds it for me.

I slowly torture the boy by digging my long nails into his skin, leaving small indents with droplets of blood. I then got out my knife and slowly started to carve an "L" under the side of his face, near his ear.
All of his groans in pain sent delightful shivers down my spine. I was in a frenzy.
...
5 minutes had passed and by then he looked terrible. Black and blue with a hint of purple being laced with cuts. Beautiful.

I looked up at Lena. She was calm and seemed unfazed. She giggled.
"I told you to be yourself today, didn't I?" We both grinned at each other and decided to hurry up and get our trays. We ate while everyone was frozen in confusion and fear. Did we care? No. Should we care? Yes. Are we ever going to? Probably not.

The rest of the day was easy. If anything, I was happy. I guess Lena was like me after all.

I mean we are broken kids with dark pasts, so why not just be ourselves instead of faking and convincing everyone that we're normal and sane. It's tiring.
Society can be its own normal, and I could care less because I'm going to be who I am. Today I could've seriously injured that boy, but I didn't.

So I consider it progress.