Epilogue

Dukhau main dil jaate jaate tera,
Mera aisa koi iraada nhi,

Chhupa lunga main has ke aansu mere,
Ye teri khushi se to zaada nhi,

Jo bicchde nhi to phir kya maza,
Zaruri hai rahni bhi thodi kami,

Nhi hoga kuchh bhi khatam...
Phir mulaqaat hogi kbhi,

~ Song by Jubin Nautiyal♡

_________________________________________

TARGET :-220 VOTES (AB TO TARGET PURA KAR DO, PLZ....🙏🙏🙏🙏😅)

_________________________________________

Author's POV

It's been 3 years, Aadhya and Daniel were living in Australia.

Daniel was protective of Aadhya now also.

Whereas, Myra gave birth to a baby girl. And they named her as Veera.

In these 3 years, Nisha also gave birth to a baby boy and they named him as Vidhaan.

When Aadhya heard that Nisha was pregnant, she couldnt control herself, and went back to India, when Nisha gave birth to a baby boy.

Aadhya was the one who named him as Vidhaan.

Vidhaan means creator. And she was sure he will create something unique in his upcoming future.

Aadhya too was expecting their first child when she came back to Australia from India.

She was kind of nervous but when she tested positive, her happiness was beyond anything.

She wanted to give a surprise to Daniel, so when he came back home from his office, she told him everything.

At first Daniel wouldn't believe on her, not like he didnt wanted that, but at this stage, he didnt know why he is getting these happiness, when his life is a mess.

When they return to Australia after Myra was pregnant, Daniel make sure that Tailor receives his punishment, and he reported his illegal works, after collecting information about his so called work. And after that he came to know that Edward was also with him in his illegal works.

After whatever Aadhya told him, he couldnt control himself and took her in his arms.

"I love you I love you...." he started repeating it.

"I love you too Niel." Said Aadhya, smiling.

"Thank you for everything Aadhya, thank u for everything." He said and took her in a passionate kiss.

Their kiss was disturbed by the phone call.

It was Aadhya's phone, which started ringing.

"Hlo." She said after checking the caller id. And then she heard Daniel cursing.

"Aadhya? Veera is missing u. Talk to her." Myra said from the other end.

"Hlo. Veera baby. My darling. How aal(are) you?" Aadhya said after she heard shuffling from the other end.

"Mmmm...." she heard Veera's voice who was doing something with the phone.

"Aadhya aunt is missing u badly. I know u aal (are) boled (bored) dont wolly (worry) he ol (or) she will be coming out to play with u." Aadhya said, but as soon as she said this, she heard Myra's voice.

"Really? Are u pregnant?" Myra squealed in excitement.

"Yes..." she replied but before she could say further Daniel took the phone from her hand.