Chapter 7:- He's Agree with me

Target :- 80 votes

Adhya's POV

I did as he had told me to.

My life became a slave, and I m really feeling like either, I will kill him or I m going to run away from his grip.

Second one was out of question and first one, I don't want to do that, I have to find the third way, to get out of his grip.

It was 7pm, Daniel was working till now, and Edward is also there.

Daniel had strictly warned me not to come out of this cabin.

How can he call this store room as cabin?

This is small, only one person can fit, I don't think its store room too.

I have a chair and a table, where I have to sit and wait for his orders.

Sometimes I thought myself as property, becoz the way he refers.

But I know I m not anyone's property.

It's just I don't want to start my argument with him.

From tomorrow I will bring some books with me, so that I couldn't be more bore here.

I was in my thoughts, when I saw him coming out of the cabin.

I stood up as soon as I saw him and adjusted my dress.

I know no one wears saari, at their first day on work.

But I don't have any formal dress to wear. Neither he bought it nor I pressurised him to.

I actually can't stand him, he is something very bad for me.

He saw me and gestured me to follow him.

I nodded and started following him, the lift came after a while, but before that Edward came and stood next to me.

I smiled at him, and he also gave his beautiful smile.

I know he is kind with me from starting but I m not getting any good vibes from him.

So I shifted right from him.

As the lift came Daniel entered and after him I also entered.

As he was about to close the lift door, Edward interrupted.

"Miss. Aadhya, This lift is only for Sir. You can come with me." He said looking at me.

I looked at Daniel, whose eyes were red and glaring at Edward angrily, he was fisting his palms.

He looked at me, with his glaring eyes, he wasnt saying anything but just looking at me with anger.

I lowered my head but I can feel his eyes on me.

"Its ok. She can come with me. You can go now, Mr. Jones. Good Night." Daniel replied rudely and closed the lift without hearing his reply.

We didn't talked with each other after that.

He called his driver to bring his car.

I was standing there, thinking of booking any cab.

But the problem is I don't have any phone.

"Can...I borrow your phone?" I asked him looking down, then up to his eyes, who is now also raging in anger.

He looked at me, and instantly I lowered my head.

"You r going with me. Now sit." He said, and the driver came out.

He was going to drive?

But then how will the driver go to his house?