Chapter 17 :- New Feelings

Target:- 130 votes

Guys..votes karona plz...for my book in people's choice award 2020....u can find the book on my message board ...vote on my book in general fiction (voting)

Plz......

Aadhya's POV

After his nonsense discussion, I made dinner for him, and we ate it in silence.

As I reached my room I got a call from an unknown number.

I ignored the first two calls but after it started ringing for the third time, I answered it.

"Hello. Who's there?" I inquired.

I was sitting on my bed, book was on my right hand and the phone was on my left.

"Hello. Aadhya? I'm Robert, Daniel's fathe..." before he could say further I replied.

"Yeah...uncle, I remember, I mean...yes. you want to talk something?" I said but I dont want to sound rude.

"Yeah....can you please meet me tomorrow at the La Perla restaurant?" He asked hesitant.

"Yeah...ok...." I replied still thinking what he wants from me.

"And yes...don't tell Daniel anything about this. Please..." he said in requesting manner.

"Ok. Uncle. I won't. But can you tell me the time? Because my work starts from 10." I said with a smile.

"Oh. Then you can come at 8. If it's fine for you." He said.

"Ok uncle. Good Night." I said after him replying the same I ended the call.

I slept, but I don't know why, tomorrow will change something, that I have and it means everything.

I woke up by the sound of the clock.

I got ready in salwar kameez. And made my way downstair.

I didn't saw him there, it means he was in his room.

After informing to one of his servant that I'm out for some important work, I booked a cab and reached La Perla Restaurant.

By looking at the restaurant I must say, it isn't local one. The name itself shows the importance.

I entered and saw his father. He waved at me smiling, I also returned the gesture.

After I reached at his table, he stood up smiling at me, I sat on the chair.

He is all different from his son.

"Aadhya, my child. I came to know about his behaviour towards you. I'm so sorry for everything he did to you my child. Please...forgive him." He pleaded, I don't like when someone so much elder in age talk to me like this.

"uncle...it's ok. You don't have to say this. You are elder than me." I replied, looking at him, nervous. I don't know why I'm this much nervous today.

"Myra told me everything about his behaviour towards you. My child, I want you to leave him, because of what he did to you. But before leaving, first know why he is doing this." He said and now my whole attention was on him.

Why was he doing this?

Is there any secret? Is it why he behaves abnormally?

Like a psycho? This reminded me of our conversation last night, his sudden change in mood.

I nodded my head as now I m out of my trance.

I was in my way to my work. Thinking about him all the time.