Chapter 19:- New Start

Target:- 130 votes

Aadhya's POV

I dont know why, but I dont like him with her.

After seeing him with her, I cant stand there for a while. It's so much heart breaking.

He always do that, he dont like me, but he should have thought about me.

I chuckled at my own thought.

I dont know why he was explaining his situation to me. I never asked for, after our little argument back in my room, I came back to the garden, where I m currently sitting.

"Aadhya....listen to me...once...why are u not reacting?" I heard his voice, I was so much frustrated that I dont want to control myself from exploding in front of him.

"For God's sake. Talk to me." He barked holding my arm in his left one.

"I m sor...sorry...plz....let me explain." He said but this time his voice held regret, and something more, maybe softness?

"What u want to explain?" I asked him directly becoz I know he wont leave me, unless I heard him.

"I was so angry, and frustrated from morning, when I didnt find u. I know u had informed the servant but then also I was angry. All the while I didnt attend any meetings, but then Gracy, she came inside, and I-I dont...know when she started kis-kkssing me....I dont know what happened to me, I...I didnt pushed her, nor responded her. But becoz I...I was not in my senses. I was about to push her, but then u came. It's just u saw everything in a wrong way. Nothing happened between us. I didn't kissed her. I swear." He said, in a broken voice.

I dont know why, but I want to believe him, trust him. But then how can I? He was the one who always called me by names, and now when I caught him with someone, he is acting like it isn't his fault?

"U dont have to lie. It's ok. I know u hate me. So u dont have to explain me." I said yet the thought of him being with someone else, made my heart sank.

"Daniel can u plz...leave me?" I asked when I didnt heard his voice, for a moment, I thought he was gone but then I heard shuffling.

"NO. U-U can....cant lea....leave me...u cant...u cant...plz...dont leave me...I m sorry...I wont do that again...I m sorry plz..." he came instantly in front me and started begging in his knees.

He was looking like a child, who dont want to leave his family at any cost.

I dont know why, but I want to hug him, I haven't seen this side of him. His this side looks more humane than the beast one.

I kneeled down in front of him, he hadn't stopped speaking, he was continuously repeating the same line 'dont leave me','u cant leave me'.

I didnt meant it, I was just saying him to leave me for a while.

I put my both hands on his shoulders, he was shooking his head continuously, and shaking even more.

I dont know what had happened to him.

I placed my hand under his chin, and he looked up at me.

"I wont leave u. Dont worry." I assured him, saying in a very soft voice, and smiled at him, he also smiled at me, maybe for the first time?

After that, he took me in his tight hug, as if his life depends on this hug.

"Pro-Promise?" He asked still taking me in his hug.

"Promise, until u will leave me." I said and hugged him even more tightly.

I want to show him, how much he means to me, I dont know, if he will be same tomorrow as today. But I know one thing, I wont let slip this time from my hand.