Chapter 24 :- She Is Mine

Main nazar se pi raha hu,
Ye Sama badal na jaaye,

Na jhukaao tum nigaahe,
Kahi raat dhal na jaaye,

~Anwar Mirzapuri

_________________________________________

Target:- 200 votes

_________________________________________

Aadhya's POV

I didnt went back to India, becoz I just didnt wanted to.

There I will meet Myra and this guilt is not leaving me, I know she had forgiven me, but I cant forgive myself.

Becoz of me, Daniel hates me to the core.

I came to Brisbane, and after much finding and asking for job, I got a job here at Stokehouse Q.

It's very costly restaurant, and here I get good amount, so that I can live my life comfortably.

At least I m living here freely.

I dont know what happened to me, but I wanted to see him.

It's been two years, and I m living without him.

So many men came to me, but I rejected them, I cant think anyone in his place.

I have changed my name from Aadhya to Siya Rajput.

They knew me as an Indian, but they dont know who m I in real.

I got a friend here, Stuart Stewart. Yes, I know he is the billionaire.

Stokehouse Q is his restaurant, and when he saw me, he instantly recognized me, I told him not to tell my identity to anyone, and he was ready to keep that secret.

He is very kind. I know he is a billionaire but never show off his money.

He looks handsome but not more than Daniel, I must say.

Today, Stuart told me, that he has a very important meeting tonight and a very important person is coming today to talk with him on a deal.

He told me to be their waitress today, becoz he really trust me, we kind of became a very close friends.

Usually my shift was over before 6, but today I have to be here after 6 too.

I was with Elizabeth, my co-worker cum friend. She is in her early 20s, and a very talkative girl. She cant stop talking for a moment.

We know each other becoz we share one house, that we have rented.

And she works in morning shift with me, she is with me, when I told her to leave as it's almost 7.

She somehow, left and I was started preparing myself.

I got a message from Stuart, that he is on his way.

After it seems a whole hour, I took my pen and a pocket size note book, and made my way towards the VIP area.

I saw Stuart sitting and the man, with whom he has meeting tonight were sitting facing his back.

"Hello, sir. I m ur waitress today." I said, putting my one of the best fake smile.

But then, what I saw, I cant believe, he is the one, that too here.

He was straight looking into my eyes, and I m doing that too.

His eyes shows, shock, but more than that it held anger.