Prologue

Target :- 15 votes at least

Author's POV

Daniel walked towards the elevator, and was wait for the lift to come, as the door of the lift opened, he saw something that makes his blood boiled, he so want to cut that hand which was on her body, running sexually.

He can see that, how much she was enjoying that moment or maybe from his point of view, it looks like in that way. But she isn't enjoying at all, she was trying to push him but he was way too strong for her.

She was waiting for the lift to open, she wanted to yell, but that bastard, kept his hand on her mouth.

As she saw the door opening, she saw in hope that maybe, that person will help her.

"Excuse me. Can you guys plz, hold on ur hormones, for sometime? As I don't like these things. You can continue, after I'll be gone." His hard tone, made them look towards him, she thought that maybe he will believe on her, but as she heard his hurtful words, she knows, he is not going to believe on her. It broke her heart again.

But she never thought that he will not react, on this situation. She thought no matter how much he hates her he will protect her from evil, but how can she thought that when he is the one, who is making her life miserable in the first place.

.
.
.

"Just say, I don't have time for you." He roared on her.

She flinched at his tone, but he didn't care anymore, he was very angry, way too angry on her, he then only wanted to kill her. So that, his pain will be vanished instantly.

"H-He was forcing him-himself on-on me...trust me Daniel. I-I didn't do anything." She replied stuttering, he made her like that.

"Huhhh....and why you think I will trust you. After all who are you to me? Nothing, you whore, but remember, if you want to whore around, don't do that in my office. I know, no one knows that you are r my wife. But don't do that again." He said, in hard tone, cursing.

He got up and made his way towards the table, where he had put the cigarette box.

Aadhya saw this, she is kind of used to his hurtful and painful words for her.

But she never thought he will think about her like this. There is no proof, that can prove her innocent. But she wants him to trust her.

"Today morning its your day, but now it's mine. So get the fuck out of here, and don't show your face, get lost." He barked on her, as she flinched at his tone.

.
.
.

She knocked on the door, she knows he had told her strictly not to come down, but she wants to see, she wants to check what he was doing with her.

A girl, in her late 20s opened the door, looking annoyed as she saw her, standing there.

Aadhya looked behind her and saw him naked, he was only in his boxer. Her heart sinked at this. Why? She don't know.

"What you want bitch?" That girl, who was standing in front of her, half naked asked.

"I-I wa-was...." she was cut off by her, who pushed her and locked the door from inside.

Aadhya hates this, whenever she stuttered in front of anyone.

She didn't opposed her when she pushed her. She wasn't like this before, but now her all confidence got vanished after she betrayed her best friend.

She never talk back, when the girl pushed her, but she don't know someone else was going to do that.

Precape;-

"Who the fuck was he?" He whispered-yelled at me, and held my hand tightly, making me hurt more.

"Leave my hand plz...you are hurting me..." I said closing my eyes.

"Not before you tell me who the hell was he? Whom you are talking about a minute ago?" He again yelled at me.

His eyes were red due to anger. But if he think bad about me, then it's his fault not mine.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Howz the prologue?

Guys if u want 1st chapter then u have to vote....at least 15 votes and I promise, I will update as soon as I will get 15 votes...

This book is sequel to I Hate Your Existence, if u haven't read that book yet, go and read....u will understand this book quite easily.

So vote now....

cover credit:- weirdosaurs 🙏🙏🙏

Share with ur friends plz....like u did that with my other books.

Thank u and bye__