Chapter 6:- First Day at Work

Target:- 85 votes at least...

Vote karo ye ab mujhe kahte hue bhi hasi aa rhi hai🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Chalo koi nhi sab apne hi hai👍👍👍

Enjoy!!!

Daniel's POV

I woke up early in the morning.

As I was freshening up, I heard a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I questioned the person, standing other side.

"Sir your breakfast is ready." The other person said.

"Ok. Go now I m coming." I said and dismissed the person.

It's 8am, now. I was sitting on the dinning chair.

The cook which I have appointed for myself, serve me the food.

I looked towards everywhere But I didn't find her anywhere.

I don't care about her right now. I have more work to do then to think about her.

I ate in silence, and finished my breakfast.

After I arrived at my office, I came out of the car, wearing my sunglasses, I made my way towards the entrance.

"Good Morning, Sir." Said Mia, my receptionist.

I nodded at her and went towards my private elevator.

As the door opened making a ping sound, my whole attention went infront of my eyes, as I was busy in my phone.

Edward Jones, stood up as he saw me.

"Good Morning Sir." He said smiling, I nodded but his smile didn't go unnoticed by me.

Why is he suddenly smiling today?

Leave it. I have more work to do.

As I came inside my cabin, Edward informed me, that one girl was waiting for me, since 7:30 am.

I told him, to send her inside.

I busied myself in the file. But one voice interrupted me.

"May I come in sir?" Edward asked as he opened the door of my cabin.

I nodded my head without looking up.

"Sir, she is here." He said and I lifted my head up to see the person, who was standing in front of me.

Wearing saari, or whatever. But she looks so desirable. If she was someone else, I would have started here.

I know who is she.

She wasn't looking at me, but on the ground, playing with her fingers, how can I forget, it's her favorite thing to do.

I saw Edward looking at her, with lust in his eyes, my grip on the file became tight, as I saw him looking at her.

I kept the file with a bang, and stood up, the sound make both of them looked towards me.

The anger was rising inside me. I can't see some other man looking at her.

"You may go now. Your work is done. Get out." I said rudely but yelled at the latter part.

How dare he, looked at her with lust?

And she didn't even have any problem with that?

They say, girls have sixth sense, they can feel anything wrong around them, before it happen.

What about her? Didn't she has sixth sense?

Or was she enjoying his stares?

I bang my fist on the table, thinking about this, making her looked at me.