Ch.21 :- What is Love? (Ki Honda Pyaar)

Mujhe phookne se pahle,
Mera dil nikaal lena,

Ye kisi ki hai amaanat,
Mere sath jal na jaaye,

~Anwar Mirzapuri

_________________________________________

Target :- 170 votes

_________________________________________

Daniel's POV

It was night time, I was in my balcony gazing at the star. I m confused, I dont want to lose her, but at the same time I want her happy, but I know she can never be happy with me.

I was in my thoughts, when someone knocked on my door.

"Yes." I said and saw her coming with Walter, he was in her hand.

"Sorry if I disturbed u." She said softly.

I smiled at her. Now nothing is more important than her, for me.

Maybe I m in love. But I think it's too late to do anything. Now she hates me, she can never be mine.

"No it's ok. I m not sleeping." I said and she sat on the chair next to me.

"Walter was missing u. So I thought to take him to u. He never did this before." She replied, so she came becoz of Walter. I smiled at this.

"Ok. Then what should I do?" I replied dumbly, becoz I dont know what to reply.

"U should take him, and love him." She replied happily.

I looked up at her, with my one eyebrow up.

And she understand what she had said.

"I mean...not that love....affection...yes...show ur affection. He is so cute." She replied awkwardly, but then smiled at him.

Sometimes I feel jealous, becoz that dog can be with her everytime, but I cant.

Such a lucky dog. She brought him with her, knowing he was alone, maybe someday she also know that I m alone and then she wont leave me.

I dont know why, but these unwanted thoughts were not leaving my mind.

"Can I ask u something?" I asked as I saw her playing with Walter.

"Yes." She said, still looking at him.

"Can u tell me, what is love?" I asked, I too dont believe at my tone.

She snapped her head towards me. Shocked.

"What? I mean...what u just asked?" She asked still shocked.

"What is love?" This time I didnt hesitate.

"Why u want to know?" Can't she answer me without questioning?

"If u want to answer, then answer me, don't question understood?" I yelled at her, but not like before and she just nodded her head, what? I m an impatient man. I cant wait.

"I...too dont know, what is love. But I just know one thing." She said, and looked at me.

"What?" I asked looking at her in her eyes, she also didnt looked away.

"Love means letting the person, u love, go. Free them, if u truly love them. If u truly love them, then their happiness is what u always want." She said still looking into my eyes, but none of us moved a bit.

I was searching in her eyes, love for me, but she instantly looked away and after putting Walter in the chair, where she was sitting a while ago, she went.

Then, it means I love her, becoz I want her to be happy, but I know, she can never be happy with me, maybe she will be happy with....No..i cant even think anything like this.

She is mine. But i know one thing I cant cage her, I cant force her to love me back, I know she dont love me, and after whatever I had did with her, she can never love me.

"Walter, I think she dont love me. I think, no one can love me. U know, when i saw her for the first time, i never knew she will became my everything. I saw her first time when she was crying. And from then to now, I just gave her tears nothing more.

She wanted to be a painter, but becoz of me, she is nothing. I caged her. But now i want her to be free. I cant see her like this. I don't know when, I became so much possessive about her. I cant see anyone near her. It kind of give me pain. My intentions were to hurt her but I only knew, it gave me pain, whenever i called her with names. U tell me what should I do? Should I set her free or should i caged her in my love? Tell me Walter. U know, I thought, love is that, when I was with Kylie, but then, I thought maybe she wasnt in my destiny, and I m thankful to god, when I saw Myra, but he also snatched her from me. And then she came. The most beautiful girl. I know everyone did mistake, so they should get second chance. Maybe whatever she did was not what she is in real.

Walter, ur and mine condition is same, u r also alone, and I m also. So now on u have me and I have u. I have decided, I will set her free. She should also enjoy her life. Isnt it good decision Walter? At last I made some good decision." I said and he barked at my response.

Maybe he is also agree with me. I m not a good reader, actually whatever we call a person who reads animals.

But I know u r agree with me Walter.

I ruffled his hair and smiled, closing my eyes I slept there.

I will let u go, u r free Aadhya. I m sure u also wanted this.

Precape :-

I know I cant live without her, but it's what she always craved for, I can do that, at least do something for the last time, for her.

But I deserve that, I deserve every bad thing I did and said to her. So I deserve this pain. Living my remaining life without her.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Howz it?

And sorry for the short update...I promise I will update soon and it will be big...promise....

Tell me in COMMENT section...

Next chapter will be update soon..

Till then take care,

Bye__