Chapter 25 :- The Party

"Pal bhar tumhe Jo na sochu to,
Dhadkane tarasne lagti hai,

Tumko Jo dekh lu nam aankhe bhi,
Haule se hasne lagti hai,

Dil se Dil ka ye mel Sanam,
Jo Kal ye ho jaaye Kam,

Haalat bigad bhi jaaye agar,
Hum dono bichhad bhi jaaye agar,

Yaadon ke Chand shikare par main tumse Milne aaunga....

(Next line fill Kar lo khud agar pata hai song to😆😍😍)

[Hint: Mera fav song hai]

~Arijit Singh

_________________________________________

Target: 210 votes

_________________________________________

Daniel's POV

When I woke up today, I got a call from an unknown number, after I attended it, then I get to know that it's Stuart's.

What he want from me???

If I will trapped in his work, I m sure I won't find her.

"What?" I asked annoyed, after amswering the call without greeting him.

"No hi no Hlo. Is this ur manner Mr. Walker?" He asked in a serious tone, though I know he was controllijg his smile.

"And who the fuck are u to teach me manner? Just tell me why u called me at this hour?" I asked irritated, if he is going to blabber those shits, I m sure I will cancel my deal with him, no matter how important that deal was for me, but I can't work with an annoying person like him.

"Woah... Easy man... I just call u to tell, that I have find that girl. U r looking for." He said, how does he know that???

"What do u mean?" I asked him this time calmed.

"If u want to meet her, then u have to attend that party, I have invited you yesterday. And it's today. So u have to come." He replied and cut the call before I could even say anything.

He is so frustrating. If I ever knew he is like this, I would have cancel this deal.

I huffed in anger, and call John.

I know, he has done that work, which I have gave him.

"Hello, sir. I have found about her." He said after answering my call.

"Where is she?" I asked and after hearing his reply I know what I have to do.

I got ready in my casual, and took my car keys and then I know where I have to go.

I knocked on the door, and one girl maybe in her early 20s opened the door, with a frown, as she saw me.

"Yes?" She asked looking at me, from head to toe.

"Call Siya." I said impatiently.

I can't wait to meet her.

"But she isn't home." She replied.

"Then where she is?" I asked clenching my teeth, ok calm down Dan, u wanted her to be with u. Then u have to control ur anger.

"She didn't told me. Or else I have definitely told u." She replied thinking. What she was thinking?

"Ok. Call me when she is at home. Ok?" Before going I warned her.

She nodded and I took my leave.