Chapter 18:- Betrayal

Target:- 130 votes...

Muhabbat rang de jaati hai,
Jab dil dil se milta hai,

Magar mushkil to ye hai,
Dil badi mushkil se milta hai,

~Jaleel Maanikpuri

As some of u have requested me to double update, so I thought to give u.

So here it is....

And thanks for those who have voted for my book in People's Choice Awards 2020...

Guys ek song hai, Ishqiya ost....

To maine aaj promise kiya tha...

So here is the song...correction my song

Promise kiya, maine haa,
Na todi, na todi, na todiiiiii.....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry...padhlo😅

Enjoy!!!

Daniel's POV

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock. Actually I dont know why I m not feeling like going to office, today.

But then it's my work, and I have to go. After completing my work from washroom I came out.

And made my way downstairs. But then I thought why not to check her.

I went towards her room, as I opened the door, I didnt find her in the room.

Maybe she is in washroom, but deep down I know she isnt there.

After checking in the washroom, I came down angrily, she always do that. I dont fucking know where the fuck she is or with.

I groaned and throw the near vase. Cant she inform me?

Maybe she has gone for her work? No way, her shop open at 10.

I was about to exit when a servant informed me that she has gone out for some important work.

I know her so called important work.

I fisted my palms and made my way towards my car.

After reaching my office. I started taking long steps becoz I know if I will stop here, I would do something regretful.

After reaching my floor I saw Gracy my PA, standing up, I just nodded at her without looking.

After coming into my cabin, everything started to look red.

I should call her, no dont why will u call her? She is nothing. Yes she is nothing. I reminded myself.

She is not a kid. But...No buts, Dan. She is nothing.

I close my eyes in frustration, and ruffled my hair.

Argghhhhh.... I don't know why, but i cant control this. Her ignorance, she ignored me, that's why she didnt informed me.

She wont leave me and I know that, she won't, she is mine. I m not going to leave her. How can I survive?

No way, she has to be mine.

I told Gracy to cancel all the meetings. And not to disturb me today.

I was in my office, sipping my coffee, it's already 5, she should have come back.

I dont have to think about her, clear ur mind Dan.

U cant think of her, always. She didnt meant anything to u Dan.

I was disturbed by the knock on my door.

After saying 'come in', I saw Gracy standing there.

She was looking at me directly, as if signalling me to do whatever she is saying.