Chapter 3:- The Wedding

Target:-70 votes at least.

Hey guys do here is the update...I know the target isnt completed pahle bhi kaha hua tha...

But I m publishing this chapter becoz of AnjaliBhardwaj321

And guys plz go and check her book....

It's really amazing...I loved it...

Give it a time, Rome wasnt made in a day.

Give it a try guys...

The Decisions that changed our lives by sreeku2002

Now...Enjoy!!!

Aqdhya's POV

Today is my wedding, I was sitting near a large mirror, we are in a church, he wanted to marry me in India only.

My plan of running away from him, washed away becoz of him.

He wanted to marry me here and then we are going to Australia today only.

Myra and Nisha both were there, they are more happy, becoz they think, he loves me and I m also happy with this marriage.

The truth is, I don't even like him, loving him is beyond any question.

"Aadhya, its time. Let's go." Myra said, and held my other arm in hers while, Nisha was in my right.

His father has also came here for our marriage.

I didn't talk to him, but maybe he was not like his son, maybe he will save me from that monster.

I walked towards him, he was there standing, and smiling at me.

His smile isn't genuine, he was just smiling for others but for me he was smirking and I know that.

After we said 'I do', the priest announced us husband and wife, but after that he said, "You may kiss the bride."

He leaned towards me and kissed near my lips, but he didn't kissed me on my lips. It's a good thing. You should be happy Adhya.

It was almost leaving time.

He said we are directly going to Australia from here.

He has his own jet. His own private jet.

We arrived at the airport of Sydney, and arrived at his mansion.

His father is not going to live with us. So that, he will torture me, without any interruption.

"The left room is yours." He said and went to his room, without even helping me, I took my luggage with me towards my room and kept it.

As soon as I read my surroundings, I know it's not a room, it's kind of store room, he want me to live in a store room?

I can't do anything, it's his mansion, he has the right to give me any room he wants.

I came out of the washroom and was about to wear my clothes, when I heard banging on the door.

Thank God! I had locked it or else, he would have came inside without permission.

"Open the fucking door." He yelled from outside.

I hurriedly wore my clothes, and open the door, he was standing there looking like a bull, as always.

"Why didn't you opening the door?" He barked as soon as he saw me.

"I was wearing my-my clothes." I replied lowering my head, I can't able to look into his eyes.

It's so scary.

"Ok. Now come downstair. Fast." He ordered and went downstair, without hearing my reply.

I went downstair stood near his sofa, where he was sitting, he felt my presence, and turned his head towards me.

"So, do you know how to cook?" He asked coming to point.

"Yes." I replied.

"Ok. From now on, you are going to cook for me." He ordered and looked towards me.

I nodded.

"Ok so go now and prepare my breakfast, I am getting late for office." He said and turned his gaze towards his phone.

I nodded and went to prepare for his breakfast.

After the breakfast was ready, I arrange the plates on the table.

I went in the living room to call him.

"Breakfast is ready." I said without looking at him.

"Ok. But I can't eat, I m getting late for my office." Saying this he took his car keys and went away without even looking back at me.

I know he did this on purpose. I smiled unknowingly, becoz maybe he was breaking the person who is already broken.

I can't make him understand no matter what, he will never trust me, if it was not for Myra I wouldn't have married him.

But I have caused enough damage in her life, now I can't even think of giving her trouble.

If he is happy by giving me pain, then I m too happy, for my friend. Myra.

In that case, maybe I have saved her from this monster.

Maybe he wouldn't trouble her in this way, like he is doing with me.

He hates me and I know that.

I cleaned the kitchen, and went in to my room. I m thankful that he didn't forced me to live with him in the same room.

He did this becoz he can't stand my presence. My subconscious said.

A drop of tear slipped through my eyes.

He hates me. He can't love me. He can never do that.

Precape :-

"Ok. Now that you are sorry, then let's do something so that it can satisfy me." I said looking into her eyes.

"Wh-What I have to do?" She asked still confused.

I smirked at her.

"Kiss me. Now." I ordered her, her eyes widened at this, those tears which were drained, now started coming out again.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Howz it?

3rd chapter???

Do tell me ur opinions ur thoughts in the comments section.

Guys plz...complete the target guys plz....

Plz...guys share this story with ur friends...I m saying that again and again becoz...u know that....

Till then bye__